RPGM Incubus Quest 1.05 English Translation

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Is there not an item command in the battle menu? I haven't played the game is ages and don't even have a copy installed anymore. I feel like there is though...

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
Is there not an item command in the battle menu? I haven't played the game is ages and don't even have a copy installed anymore. I feel like there is though...
Maybe it is bugged because I use the MTL'd version then copy paste your translation xD

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Maybe it is bugged because I use the MTL'd version then copy paste your translation xD
Yeah probably. I wouldn't overwrite the MTL'd files with my translation. It's probably going to cause issues.

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
Yeah probably. I wouldn't overwrite the MTL'd files with my translation. It's probably going to cause issues.
I downloaded again the 1.05, used your translation, restart a new game : I can use items in fight.
It was a bug with the MTL version... And my save (6+ hours :'( ) still have the bug...

Thx for your help and for your translation, is really good ! :)
Can you explain what are the 2 bars in the left of the screen ?

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I downloaded again the 1.05, used your translation, restart a new game : I can use items in fight.
It was a bug with the MTL version... And my save (6+ hours :'( ) still have the bug...

Thx for your help and for your translation, is really good ! :)
Can you explain what are the 2 bars in the left of the screen ?
Been a while. I think they control your level of seduction. There are a couple ways enemies can "stun" you into inaction, and those bars represent that. They carry over between battles, so you need to clear them with items in your inventory. I can't remember what the items are called, I think one is like a mirror of disgust or some such nonsense. Anyway, using those two items periodically between battles helps manage your vulnerability in battle. The items are always there and are not consumed, so using them carries no penalty. IIRC...

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
Been a while. I think they control your level of seduction. There are a couple ways enemies can "stun" you into inaction, and those bars represent that. They carry over between battles, so you need to clear them with items in your inventory. I can't remember what the items are called, I think one is like a mirror of disgust or some such nonsense. Anyway, using those two items periodically between battles helps manage your vulnerability in battle. The items are always there and are not consumed, so using them carries no penalty. IIRC...
Oh yes I found them.
The game is easier now... xD
Thank you.

Reactions: bahamut2195

snakou90

Feb 16, 2023
hi someone know how to save the game even when I save in the game when I restart it it puts me back to the beginning and my save did not work

RpgYumeko

Jun 17, 2021
is there a translation for 1.2 ?

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
is there a translation for 1.2 ?
No. It's a very small update and doesn't add enough to the game for me to really want to crack open the translation again. I'm still pretty content with what is available, and that translation will translate 98% of what is available in 1.1.2.

Jul 20, 2023
When you defeat enemies with the silver tile in the gallery do you automatically unlock all of the scenes? Or do you have to go back to them again and lose to get the lose scene