RPGM Incubus Quest 1.05 English Translation

TigerK3

Jan 10, 2023
Depends on how much reading you actually do. It can last anywhere from 3-12 hours I'd say.

It has a lot of content, for sure. Much more than the devs previous games.
It's a very welcome surprise to see that I'm 14 and a half hours in and it still looks like there's much left to go, I'm about to enter the 3rd city. Many thanks for the translation because I adore the physical domination present in this game and the variety of women. I make sure to lose to every girl once to see their defeat scene before trying again, and i've made sure to enslave myself to whoever I could (4 so far). Fantastic stuff so far. 1678021141475.png 1678021157658.png

RajunCajun

Mar 27, 2018
I had no idea I had apparently been playing an incomplete version of the game up until randomly the road I was on was blocked by a bunch of NPC's telling me that the current version ends here and to go get the full version once 1.0 was released only to ind that it's on 1.12 now actually. The reason I'm surprised is I'd been playing for what felt like hours which strikes me as unusual for a beta version I seem to be missing a couple events in the 3rd big city area I just can't find at all, though not sure if that's because I was playing a demo version or not. I just realized the archive gives out clues though.

This game really seems to love it's breast feeding domination though. That and the whole idea that your playing as an incubus that's so weak and submissive that he struggles to overcome things like everyday human housewives and office ladies or even school girls let alone actual succubus when you get later into the game where it makes you pass a skill/level check against one of the more common ones to even get back into the Succubus realm. I think my favorite one so far has been the one where the hostess girl makes you buy the super expensive drink and then turns sadistic and tries to step on you outside the club in a really hard fight that I'm pretty sure you're not really supposed to win but can if you're willing to stick it out and have the healing items. I think the idea is supposed to be findom as well as regular femdom though since you need 200K just to even get into the fight.

Anyway still got a lot more content then I initially thought. Like possible 30-40% more than I initially thought.

TigerK3

Jan 10, 2023
I adore this game now, I'm 29 hours and 25 minutes in and I think I can see the endgame now. Missed a few things though, I can't seem to find a woman here (is this the unimplimented Milia) 1679236760467.png
1679236838265.png
and I seem to be missing 2 women for me to volunteer to be their slave. For reference, I'm at the part in the story now where it's time for me to warp back and meet the succubi.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I adore this game now, I'm 29 hours and 25 minutes in and I think I can see the endgame now. Missed a few things though, I can't seem to find a woman here (is this the unimplimented Milia) View attachment 2479708
View attachment 2479710
and I seem to be missing 2 women for me to volunteer to be their slave. For reference, I'm at the part in the story now where it's time for me to warp back and meet the succubi.
I believe you are missing the two girls from the BDSM club. You can order three sessions each, ending in them becoming your mistress.

TigerK3

Jan 10, 2023
Anyone know how I'm supposed to beat the succubus queen? I'm skill lvl 99 and everything, so idk how to beat the game now

TigerK3

Jan 10, 2023
Nvm it's alright, I chugged a lot of those upgraded big bang potions and cheesed it, I was able to hit her twice per chug so I ended up making it. I spent over 44 hours on this game and read basically every scenario/fight available, and unlocked everything in the recollections room. Really loved this, it's one of my favorite H games now easily!

RoxTheVile

Sep 30, 2020
Nvm it's alright, I chugged a lot of those upgraded big bang potions and cheesed it, I was able to hit her twice per chug so I ended up making it. I spent over 44 hours on this game and read basically every scenario/fight available, and unlocked everything in the recollections room. Really loved this, it's one of my favorite H games now easily!
How did you manage to TL the updates? Got any advice on it?

TigerK3

Jan 10, 2023
The game version is upto 1.1.2.

1.0 added new content too. The TL on the main page is kinda rough even by recent DeepTL standards so it definitely needs an update.
Ah cool, yeah I've certainly got exactly what I wanted out of 1.0.5 if I'm being honest, the game felt complete as is. I'd love to play some extra updates but I'm perfectly satisfied, it's a 9/10 as is.