RPGM Incubus Quest 1.05 English Translation

Ilikefeet324

Sep 30, 2020
Not in my experience. It takes forever and hangs if you minimize it sometimes.
That in of itself wouldnt be so annoying, but my game also crashes at random points, would you happen to know if i can do anything to stop the crashes? By crash i mean no error message, game just closes and brings me back to Joiplay

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
That in of itself wouldnt be so annoying, but my game also crashes at random points, would you happen to know if i can do anything to stop the crashes? By crash i mean no error message, game just closes and brings me back to Joiplay
No, I don't know why that is happening. It is quite stable on my laptop, so I can only assume it is Joiplay related.

Rumm

Jul 17, 2018
It could just be me being dumb, but am i able to do anything about the super long loading screen any time i open the game?
Not really, I have a good gaming pc and it still takes a hot minute to load. Also do NOT minimize the game while it loads on startup. It either stops loading until you unminimize it or just crashes and you'll need to close it.

Reactions: Anonymous100

Ilikefeet324

Sep 30, 2020
Not really, I have a good gaming pc and it still takes a hot minute to load. Also do NOT minimize the game while it loads on startup. It either stops loading until you unminimize it or just crashes and you'll need to close it.
Im on phone so i dont have to worry about that. On the other hand, however, the game crashes at random points so im forced to wait through the long ass loading sequence every time

Ilikefeet324

Sep 30, 2020
No, I don't know why that is happening. It is quite stable on my laptop, so I can only assume it is Joiplay related.
Not sure what to do then besides just bear with it:HideThePain:. I would like to ask though, would you happen to know of any other similar games with a foot worship/watersports femdom theme? Really like this part of this game

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Not sure what to do then besides just bear with it:HideThePain:. I would like to ask though, would you happen to know of any other similar games with a foot worship/watersports femdom theme? Really like this part of this game
Sure, though I would be surprised if you haven't played them already.

Katalist Buggy with weird art at first, but content is great.
Domina Can be grindy, but worth a playthrough.
A.N.L.I.S. Strong start, development has stalled lately.
Gladia Constantly revamped, great first fight, dev is active if somewhat slow with updates/
Succubus Dreamer Same dev as IQ, and translated by me to boot. My firsts translation, so kind of rough. have to read through the topic to find my post on it.
Project Supremacy Odd art, but good content. Dev is very actve.
The Big Score Same dev as above, VN type game.
T.O.T. The infamous Tower of Trample. Excellent game with excellent content. Devs are a bit scummy but they create good content. Bo Wei's games are always a good choice for femdom.
UTW Graphically amazing. Can kill your GPU, but definitely worth a look.

There are more, and there is a whole topic of games that include femdom. These are some of my favorites that mostly don't include VNs (I hate VNs), and have femdom as a major theme rather than just one or two characters. Hope there are some new ones in there for you to explore, but I'm guessing you've played most of them already.

RpgYumeko

Jun 17, 2021

Gladia Constantly revamped, great first fight, dev is active if somewhat slow with updates/
Succubus Dreamer Same dev as IQ, and translated by me to boot. My firsts translation, so kind of rough. have to read through the topic to find my post on it.
T.O.T. The infamous Tower of Trample. Excellent game with excellent content. Devs are a bit scummy but they create good content. Bo Wei's games are always a good choice for femdom.

There are more, and there is a whole topic of games that include femdom. These are some of my favorites that mostly don't include VNs (I hate VNs), and have femdom as a major theme rather than just one or two characters. Hope there are some new ones in there for you to explore, but I'm guessing you've played most of them already.
for Succubus Dreamer dose anyone have the download link?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

These are some good picks. If anyone hasn't played it yet I highly recommend giving Domina a play (It just got a bugfix).

Serefz

Jun 28, 2021
Does anyone know this bug and how to fix it? i checked the folder and i saw no file named like that. They have just katakana in their names except for like 10 of them 1673262322707.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Jan 19, 2022
View attachment 2365040
Anyone happen to know where i can find these 3?feels like ive searched everywhere yet im missing 3
There’s an Alarune (green nature girl) and that mermaid creature (forgot what for is exactly) that you had those forced fights with for the 1st two
Last one is in the same town you went to for the other 2 before that, in that bar/nightclub thing (forgot) where it costs a shitton just to attend.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter