RPGM None Translation Request: SUCCUBUS DREAMER: The Small Guardian of Dreams

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I'm working on this translation. It'll be rough since I don't know Japanese at all and it's my first try, but I'll be happy to share it once I'm done.

I'm really just machine translating the scenes then rewriting in understandable English, but it'll be better than just a machine translation.

Edit: After about 3 days, I'm about 30% done. It's going a little faster than anticipated :).

Last edited:

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Alright, I finished.

is the link.

It's not perfect; I left some pointless stuff (filler NPCs for example) with just a machine translation because I got lazy.
I spent most of my energy on the story and the actual scenes. Sorry about the skills, menu and equipment. I didn't have enough contest to really translate those, so they are still funky.

There is a readme with instructions, but you basically just need to copy the folder and paste it into the WWW folder within your succubus dreamer directory.

Enjoy! I'm looking for another RPGMaker translation project too, so feel free to send me suggestions!

wargame 44

Nov 5, 2018
Alright, I finished.

is the link.

It's not perfect; I left some pointless stuff (filler NPCs for example) with just a machine translation because I got lazy.
I spent most of my energy on the story and the actual scenes. Sorry about the skills, menu and equipment. I didn't have enough contest to really translate those, so they are still funky.

There is a readme with instructions, but you basically just need to copy the folder and paste it into the WWW folder within your succubus dreamer directory.

Enjoy! I'm looking for another RPGMaker translation project too, so feel free to send me suggestions!
I really thanksfull to you, you are really a nice person :)

Reactions: bahamut2195

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
Alright, I finished.

is the link.

the plant girls lose scene jumps to Vetihinen(who I've been translating as Vivian all this time)

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
the plant girls lose scene jumps to Vetihinen(who I've been translating as Vivian all this time)
Hmmm....that's weird. I have no idea why that's happening. The translation is all there. It's not an error in the .zip, since mine does it too. Maybe something with the game itself? Or maybe my patch screwed something up? I don't know shit about programming, so I've no idea how to fix it.....

The names are rough, for sure. Vivian would have been a good choice. Alarune would have made more sense for the flower girl, but I was too lazy to change the names of everyone.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
Hmmm....that's weird. I have no idea why that's happening. The translation is all there. It's not an error in the .zip, since mine does it too. Maybe something with the game itself? Or maybe my patch screwed something up? I don't know shit about programming, so I've no idea how to fix it.....

The names are rough, for sure. Vivian would have been a good choice. Alarune would have made more sense for the flower girl, but I was too lazy to change the names of everyone.
I'd look in to it but I don't have MV. I think Vetihinen is probably right for what it's worth
where do i have to put the translation patch?(i didn't download the game yet)
there are instructions included with the patch

Reactions: bahamut2195