RPGM None Translation Request: SUCCUBUS DREAMER: The Small Guardian of Dreams

LukeSky001

Apr 7, 2018
Alright, I finished.

is the link.

It's not perfect; I left some pointless stuff (filler NPCs for example) with just a machine translation because I got lazy.
I spent most of my energy on the story and the actual scenes. Sorry about the skills, menu and equipment. I didn't have enough contest to really translate those, so they are still funky.

There is a readme with instructions, but you basically just need to copy the folder and paste it into the WWW folder within your succubus dreamer directory.

Enjoy! I'm looking for another RPGMaker translation project too, so feel free to send me suggestions!
I tried to enter the game once I replaced the data. Here is what I got:

Screenshot (46).png

Help?

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I tried to enter the game once I replaced the data. Here is what I got:

View attachment 596861

Help?
I'm not an expert, but my guess would be an error when extracting due to your system locale. Try to change your locale to Japanese and extract again, before applying the patch.

If that doesn't work, it could be a corrupt archive. That particular file is an image, so it isn't anything altered in the patch.

Apr 15, 2020
I'm not an expert, but my guess would be an error when extracting due to your system locale. Try to change your locale to Japanese and extract again, before applying the patch.

If that doesn't work, it could be a corrupt archive. That particular file is an image, so it isn't anything altered in the patch.
could you maybe upload the entire game to Mega and share it?

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
could you maybe upload the entire game to Mega and share it?
No. I know it's kind of stupid considering the site we are on, but I have a bit of a hang up when it comes to uploading a game to be pirated. I will share my patch freely or even help find a link to download a torrent, but I am uncomfortable actually being the source myself. I still want people to purchase the game, since the dev deserves the income.

Someone can start a request for the game though and attach my translation to be shared.

Reactions: kiawbs and lwx595
Apr 15, 2020
No. I know it's kind of stupid considering the site we are on, but I have a bit of a hang up when it comes to uploading a game to be pirated. I will share my patch freely or even help find a link to download a torrent, but I am uncomfortable actually being the source myself. I still want people to purchase the game, since the dev deserves the income.

Someone can start a request for the game though and attach my translation to be shared.
oh i plan on getting it from DLsite i just dont have the money yet. i dont trust that site some gave a torrent for so felt like asking the TL if they could share it. if you dont want to thats fine. ill just grab the TL when i buy the game.

also if you're looking for a RPG maker game to TL might i interest you in The Explorer of Succubus Isle by 24Page or The Arena of Naughty Monsters by Skunks? i can get you the DLSite pages for those two

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
oh i plan on getting it from DLsite i just dont have the money yet. i dont trust that site some gave a torrent for so felt like asking the TL if they could share it. if you dont want to thats fine. ill just grab the TL when i buy the game.

also if you're looking for a RPG maker game to TL might i interest you in The Explorer of Succubus Isle by 24Page or The Arena of Naughty Monsters by Skunks? i can get you the DLSite pages for those two
The torrent I posted from nyaa on the first page is safe. That site is reputable. I'm out on the first game you asked about. I'll look into the second one though

Edit: Can't find a working DL for it.

Last edited:

MrGuiW

Jun 29, 2019
Now someone needs to make a new thread with the game and the download (the torrent didn't work for some reason and other download links were too slow)

Reactions: lena02