3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Same issue as everyone else. Black screen if I skip tutorial or freeze on XP screen if I go through it. Guess I am waiting for a fix.

gwlarel

Jul 19, 2018
Same here - Black screen if I skip tutorial or freeze on XP screen.
Tried to play with the settings, nothing works...Waiting for a fix

toarupettanko

Jul 12, 2017
buggy mess, can't get it to run half the time. The other half of the time it gets stuck after a scene change.

Unplayable until fixed, at least the screenshots look good...

TheHologram

Feb 15, 2018
This game will freeze on new game with no tutorial with black screen or freeze after tutorial exp gain because of Steam access attempts (assuming you dont own the game on steam). Here is a version with that cut out.

Should also note that you should only play in full screen as they do not do blocking overlays correctly when in windowed mode. Seems to happen anyway in tutorial mode so recommend skipping that anyway.

Last edited:

kirillUnique

Oct 26, 2018
This game will freeze on new game with no tutorial with black screen or freeze after tutorial exp gain because of Steam access attempts (assuming you dont own the game on steam). Here is a version with that cut out.

Should also note that you should only play in full screen as they do not do blocking overlays correctly when in windowed mode. Seems to happen anyway in tutorial mode so recommend skipping that anyway.
Where to put this file or what file replace?

croPath

May 10, 2017
buggy mess, can't get it to run half the time. The other half of the time it gets stuck after a scene change.

Unplayable until fixed, at least the screenshots look good...
what are you running it on a pentium 333 and windows 95 while destroying it "mining" crypto scams?

Game runs on my beat to shit 8 year old pc running win 7 that hasn't been reinstalled once and aside from a few bugs its perfectly playable.

• Haha
Reactions: _Maou_

f95poke

Apr 21, 2017
Black screen if I skip tutorial, and if I attempt the tutorial I get frozen screen when going to bed; showing Daily Results of Day 1.

Cannot play the game at all.

nordmaniac

Dec 29, 2020

Thanks mate. After your file was added, all my problem got solved.

Another thing to note is, that the gallery is not complete. If you don't play the game yourself, you will not see around 30-40% of the content.

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes