3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

dkitten

Oct 2, 2020
This game will freeze on new game with no tutorial with black screen or freeze after tutorial exp gain because of Steam access attempts (assuming you dont own the game on steam). Here is a version with that cut out.

Should also note that you should only play in full screen as they do not do blocking overlays correctly when in windowed mode. Seems to happen anyway in tutorial mode so recommend skipping that anyway.
This should be on the main page! Must download this to avoid black screen. You sir, deserves a BIG THUMBS UP!

SUKIRITOD

Feb 3, 2018
Can i ask some question?,, this developer (HimitsuCP) is from where? Chinese? Taiwanese? Korean? or Japanese?

Ythilren

May 23, 2017
See my post a page back that has been linked to several times including on this page referencing it as fix for that.
Thanks i read it but stopped at the "tutorial part" without reading further.

Anyone can tell me how i'm supposed to use acquire new skills ? I have boook of rabbit, dragon and lion and i levelup quite a few times. But i can't find nowhere to spend my SP on those skills. I saw a picture on main page showing a Book of White Hawk. Do i miss something to unlock this part of the fameplay ?

Reactions: Omar128

Omar128

Feb 3, 2018
Thanks i read it but stopped at the "tutorial part" without reading further.

Anyone can tell me how i'm supposed to use acquire new skills ? I have boook of rabbit, dragon and lion and i levelup quite a few times. But i can't find nowhere to spend my SP on those skills. I saw a picture on main page showing a Book of White Hawk. Do i miss something to unlock this part of the fameplay ?
I would also be interested in knowing if there are more sex position/sex skills available. The books I have up to now are useless for that (and I too am missing the book of White Hawk).

Ythilren

May 23, 2017
I would also be interested in knowing if there are more sex position/sex skills available. The books I have up to now are useless for that (and I too am missing the book of White Hawk).
I managed to find the book of White Hawk, it's linked to a achievement if i remember correctly. I too found how to spend SP, you can only spend them in your home. You need to look for a cog/settings icon in the bottom part of the screen.

But no books i found gave new sex pose/skills, only utilitarian ones. The only one i found that could offer variety in sex was the teleport one for park sex at night as only one of the girls hangs out in this location at that time.

Reactions: Omar128

Omar128

Feb 3, 2018
But no books i found gave new sex pose/skills, only utilitarian ones.
Thanks, it is quite sad because during sex there are a lot of empty buttons (and you can even change page), but in the end it seems we only have three positions available...

And what about the "House of the Wise"? Do you know how to enable that/what is that for?

EDIT: also, I got the rings but I did not manage to invite any girl to the park. Could you tell me exactly how to do that?

Last edited:

Ythilren

May 23, 2017
And what about the "House of the Wise"? Do you know how to enable that/what is that for?

EDIT: also, I got the rings but I did not manage to invite any girl to the park. Could you tell me exactly how to do that?
Got no clue about the House of the Wise or the train station. I'm guessing it's for new content in a next update ? Maybe ?

As for the park you can't invite girls to the park. So the workaround i found is : get to the park at night, invite the girl already there to your appartement, teleport the girl you want to bang outdoor and then you can propose her to have sex with you in the park.
But for that you need to : 1) progress your relathionship be able to invite them, 2) unlock the teleport anility and 3) to have unlocked the possibility of outdoor sex.

It's really convoluted but it works. I'm guessing a lot of people miss on this, it really should be reworked.

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes