Cheat Mod Ren'Py Indecent Desires - Gallery Mod [v0.019]

Trminator

May 3, 2017
dev says "As I am not sure how much I will update it, I made it so it should work with future version of the game.".
let's try ;)
Seems the new Scenes are (at least partially...) the continuation of the jetski scene with Monique, which is actually already in the gallery ... so, that should actually work out (might have to force-end the replay...) but can't seem to find the third scene ...

Reactions: fuckyoumom12

fuckyoumom12

Dec 25, 2018
Seems the new Scenes are (at least partially...) the continuation of the jetski scene with Monique, which is actually already in the gallery ... so, that should actually work out (might have to force-end the replay...) but can't seem to find the third scene ...
I think you are right, IDK how it works but if the replay gallery doesn't just list the scenes and instead it needs "a human intervention", we can't use the old version's mod and we need wait for our hero to update gallery as well

ducharpentu

Feb 17, 2018
I think you are right, IDK how it works but if the replay gallery doesn't just list the scenes and instead it needs "a human intervention", we can't use the old version's mod and we need wait for our hero to update gallery as well
Indeed, the mod should work with future version but the gallery does not fill itself automatically.

I have update to 0.013. I did not find new scene. There is the end of the jet sky, there should not be any more error at the end. And there is the possibility to fuck Chloe (the chick with the dick) in the third scene from other scene.

If I missed a scene let me know but it should be it.

For the people who have a problem with Monique gallery, I am sorry but for me it works find and I cannot find what could go wrong for you.

jackd332

Sep 7, 2020
Indeed, the mod should work with future version but the gallery does not fill itself automatically.

I have update to 0.013. I did not find new scene. There is the end of the jet sky, there should not be any more error at the end. And there is the possibility to fuck Chloe (the chick with the dick) in the third scene from other scene.

If I missed a scene let me know but it should be it.

For the people who have a problem with Monique gallery, I am sorry but for me it works find and I cannot find what could go wrong for you.
the change log says that there is 3 scene have been added

ducharpentu

Feb 17, 2018
Unable to open gallery, the game said couldn't found screen gallery button
I am not sure where this come from. You should have more information in the error message, such as the code file and line number, could you share the entire error message?

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Awesome timing, was just about to check on the game itself. Coolness, now I could do both. Thank you so very much for doing this.

Lolipopz

Dec 14, 2019
I change the cheat button for better visibility. If you still cannot see it, I just remembered (by reading my own post in the install spoiler) that you can also use the 'x' key from your keyboard.
i cant seem to see the aunt sex scene
edit oh wait nvm i found it sorry nice work doe love u bro