Cheat Mod Ren'Py Indecent Desires - Gallery Mod [v0.019]

ducharpentu

Feb 17, 2018

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I keep getting an error code whenever I click on Sarah (Page 2), Kate, and Monique. Is there a reason that keeps happening? It did it during the last update as well.

ducharpentu

Feb 17, 2018
I keep getting an error code whenever I click on Sarah (Page 2), Kate, and Monique. Is there a reason that keeps happening? It did it during the last update as well.
I don't know, for me it works. If you get an error code, copy the whole message so I might get an idea of where there error is coming from.

It didn't work for me
Ok but then I cannot help you without more information so......

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
hi... please someone tell me one thing, if this game have a real good cheat or mod for money for rest of them, please

D

Deleted member 1538122

Hi , I have a A question If I may ask . Is your gallery mod included all the scenes in the latest update 0.16 ?

nerdpwn

Nov 30, 2017
Dont know if i did anything wrong downloaded the mod extracted it and put the game folder that was in the mod in the indecentdesires-thegamev016 folder but nothing happens no cheats button shows up and pressing x wont work

ducharpentu

Feb 17, 2018
Well I am unsure what to tell you. I would advice to redo the whole process just in case but from what you tell me I see nothing wrong.
Are you on PC? I don't use mac or android so I would be unsure about those but from instructions from other mods mac should work the same as PC and android should not work at all.