Cheat Mod Ren'Py Indecent Desires - Gallery Mod [v0.019]

nerdpwn

Nov 30, 2017
Well I am unsure what to tell you. I would advice to redo the whole process just in case but from what you tell me I see nothing wrong.
Are you on PC? I don't use mac or android so I would be unsure about those but from instructions from other mods mac should work the same as PC and android should not work at all.
nope im on pc ive downloaded the cheats a couple of times i get no errors after i put the cheats into the folder and start up the game i get nothing lol

ren80m

May 14, 2021
Is the Gallery mod missing new Bar scenes ? I think i read them in walk-through pdf

Last edited:

PapaSnabes1

Feb 15, 2020
Great work with this so far. :)
One request though, any chance we can get the "Obedience" stat added to the cheat menu?

Reactions: Ara-sH

OneLuv

Mar 5, 2018
Looks like we may need a new hero to take this on as I am not sure if ducharpentu was going to continue this mod. I wish I understood the coding involved to tackle something like this.

ducharpentu

Feb 17, 2018
Great work with this so far. :)
One request though, any chance we can get the "Obedience" stat added to the cheat menu?
There is no obedience stat, it seems that each time it tells you you do not have enough obedience point it is either because you haven't done a specific event yet or because it is not developed yet.

Reactions: Balthasar-Gelt