2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
this hasnt moved on from groping their asses.anything else it says i wish i had got drink down them.how the hell do you get drink down them,always says not enough affection pionts which is not surprising as everytime you try to talk to any of them your told they are too busy we,ll talk later.booooooooooring

berny

Jun 8, 2017
If only more people only supported games with quality content and stopped giving in to being prick teased. The dev's support is very this past few months, but maybe not enough to be meaningful and hurt their pocket.
Thanks for that link. Interesting, I would have thought he'd loose more patrons after these last updates, but still, the decline is pretty obvious. After all, the numbers should actually go up, the longer your game is in development, not down. (at least at this stage)

Last edited:
Sep 1, 2018
So.... New update.. YAY! Let's see... *starting v005*
*walks around*
*find no meaningful interactions*
*tries to pass time*
*walks around*
*find nothing*
*pass time again*
*walks around*
*checks menus for hints*
*find no hints*
*this is boring! fuck this game!*

I mean, the VERY LEAST they could do was to have some sort of quest-log, or a way to find out what I can do. There's not even an effective way to get around in this game.

khahan

Jun 21, 2018
5 new scenes? I can't find anything at all to do. How do you gain affection points with the girls? you cannot interact with them except to ask them to hang or have a drink and have game tell you that you dont have enough affection points. All i can do is perv on them in the night when they are asleep or have sex with the prostitute. Is there anything else after the pool party?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Canto Forte

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
Sigh, i'm just gonna skip updates till i find a positive post after a new update.
I really liked the start.
Thought, wow, this looks like a game/VN that's going to be a good one.
Then free roam hits and progress grinds to a very slow pace......and i'm out

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
I may return to this game some time, but honestly I am not certain if I will or not. It just doesn't really seem to be moving in any direction at all. I mean, yeah, the new scenes are ok and all, it just has the feel that the game is really not moving along story wise.

Last edited:

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
so this is 006 not 005? or why is the last one i unpacked named "IndecentDesires-theGamev005-pc" which is more than a month old ?

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes