2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Since we don't have a walkthrough this time, is the new content only the robbery/bj and buying the gun?
Or I missed something?
Possible there is some new images to groping the girls at night.

The other stuff I found;

- Go to dark street at night. Get robbed and kicked in the balls.
- Go to trevor ask about gun.
- Find 10 bucks on the ground outside your front door.. Grind the silly memory game until you have enough cash.
- Buy gun from trevor.
- Go back to dark street at night, demand payment (keep do so), until you get a bj with the girl that kicked you in the balls.

Reactions: Mytez

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
I'm gonna try another download besides Mega this time, but is anyone else with Windows having trouble creating the game file, extracting it? I know I have plenty of disk space, but it keeps telling me Windows cant create that file.

christoprd

GFX Designer
Dec 10, 2017
I tried the first version way back when, it wasn't to bad. After reading all the comments regarding the playiblity of this game I guess I'll pass. It's a shame, thought the story was going somewhere.

khahan

Jun 21, 2018
Sometimes its the little things that make or break a game.
1. In the kitchen, when we click on the refrigerator let us at least make a sandwich and give us text along the lines of, 'mm, that was good.'

2. In the bedroom when we click the TV, dont tell us, "nahh, i dont wanna watch tv" YES I want to watch tv, thats why I clicked on it. advance time an hour and tell us it was an interesting show.

3. When we wake up in the morning, where is everybody? Already at school!! What, the whole house woke up and left and we slept thru it all so long that we're late to school every day? The first time slot in the morning should have the house populated with the women doing morning things. Maybe one in the bedroom changing, one in the bathroom getting ready for the day, one making breakfast. Could be in the exercise room.

There doesn't have to be any major interactions other than, 'Good morning, Kate." and a "Oh, morning MC" in response. But it gives the day to day game play a better flow.

Also, no new content at all in this update. Honestly this game has great potential. I check it every time and every time I'm disappointed.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I don't like sandbox. It's coarse and rough and irritating and its a waste of time
I don't like sand because it gets everywhere.
Complain about a unfinished product? Sure you could complain, but would it be fair to do so? That's like just read the first chapter of a book and call it crap. Also by definition, Patreon is not a store front. You are not buying anything, you pledge support to a creator by choice, and you end the same support by choice, if you feel the creator no longer provide what you wanted.

I'm no patreon of his, nor do I see what his patreon's comment on his page. But if any they would be the ones that have any fair right, for valid critics in any given form. And it would be up to Vilelab if he chose to listen to such. Those of us that download for "free", is just freeloaders after all. A bit like stealing some food and then complain about the taste right?
If you apologize any harder for this game one might get the impression you were the dev or something. :whistle:

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I don't like sand because it gets everywhere.

If you apologize any harder for this game one might get the impression you were the dev or something. :whistle:
Apologize? Why would or should anyone apologize for a game? If you don't like something don't play it. The game is what it is. Just because you want it to be something else, doesn't make it so. Throwing tantrums is just waste of calories.

Gellidus

Dec 6, 2017
Apologize? Why would or should anyone apologize for a game? If you don't like something don't play it. The game is what it is. Just because you want it to be something else, doesn't make it so. Throwing tantrums is just waste of calories.
So commenting on what someone likes or dislikes in a game equals throwing a tantrum? On that note if you consider it a "waste of calories" what does replying to it a waste of?

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
So commenting on what someone likes or dislikes in a game equals throwing a tantrum? On that note if you consider it a "waste of calories" what does replying to it a waste of?
I didn't reply to the dude about commenting on something dislike or not. I replied because he accused me of apologize for the game, which I did not, and there is no need to as well. So exactly how much have Vilelab gotten out of you guys to be so upset about this?

ThatGuy1!

Sep 12, 2017
Wait, I'm confused with this. Do i just play the 0.005 Alpha, or do i play the first six chapters first because i read it was a prologue (If so does the patch here work with the first six chapters as well or only the 0.005 Alpha)

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes