2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Okkkaaaay....so played this "Update" sorry, but, we are going in the wrong directions here. Can we gain Affection or lust points?....YES, does it even matter at this point...NO. This game, in all honesty, was so much better as a VN. Most here agree. You got away from the one thing that brought you to the dance and made you the bell of the ball! You have awesome renders, you "HAD" a great story, and you what screwed it all for another sub-Par sandbox that is driving most away? Look, bring back what your pledgers, want. Myself included...well for the most part since I quit backing this game 3 updates ago. You had everything here, a story people wanted, the renders to back it up and you "Thought" it was a good idea to screw all that for what?, acouple extra months salary from pledgers? Hate to break it to you, but if things keep going this way then...well, get use to watching your patreons drop like the balls of a thirteen year old going through puberty. Sorry, this is my opinion and like most on here it is shared. take it or leave it, just as I have left this patreon.

Dec 25, 2017
how can you purchase the cam?
In the downtown shop (click on the shelf).

Well, this update was not so bad (with a walkthrough). I did enjoy the stuff with Aiko and the massage scene with the mother was nice. Nothing great for sure but at least no more hooker's bullshit.

Still no real progression with the main characters and the gameplay is a real mess.
A hint system would be a great addition, that's for sure.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Indecent Desires - The Game [v0.006] [Vilelab] - Original Size: 2.90GB

Download Win (302 MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TY

Reactions: playb0y44

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
so how do i get monique to the pool, to then unlock Sarah's sauna scene? Monique is in the hallways on sundays, but guide says she is suppose to be in the pool now?

also, after having sex with Aiko in Sarah's bathroom. she no longer appears there, guide says it can be run again with the hint that if you cum inside 3 times she could get pregnant, but after in-game months of cycling the days, she wont appear any more.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
so how do i get monique to the pool, to then unlock Sarah's sauna scene? Monique is in the hallways on sundays, but guide says she is suppose to be in the pool now?
The walkthrough is wrong, she's at the pool the saturdays, not sundays.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018

also, after having sex with Aiko in Sarah's bathroom. she no longer appears there, guide says it can be run again with the hint that if you cum inside 3 times she could get pregnant, but after in-game months of cycling the days, she wont appear any more.
shes there on saturday morning not sunday

qudwls02

Feb 10, 2018
In my opinion it need to focus story progress expect other puzzled tings. The game has great potential.

Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017
Sarah and Jessica plan.....after the university is open spy on Sara and Jessica in the kitchen (evening) When and where help me ! The university door closed..

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I played the update yesterday, purchased the camera and in walkthrough it says to install in the fitness room/gym shower I selected the camera in inventory then what?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
OK, where the fuck is Aiko? Walkthrough says you can find her in the pool every weekday afternoon but she's never there. Found out you can ask Kate where she is and she says she was sent home to do some chores but she stiil isn't there and I've checked every goddamn room in the house, so where the fuck is she? How do you get her to show up?

This game is just so disappointing, and as much as I really want to like it, it's becoming increasingly harder to do so. I mean, this thing is so devoid of any story or plot structure that I've honestly forgotten if there ever was one and if there was, what the hell was it? Each update delivers such minor non-sequiturs that I honestly can't believe the dev could possibly sit back after finishing each one and think to themselves, "yep, job well done". And don't get me started on that walkthrough. It's such a great metaphor for this game though; poorly structured and lacking in detail.

Reactions: Jimmy_BlueToo

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
I played the update yesterday, purchased the camera and in walkthrough it says to install in the fitness room/gym shower I selected the camera in inventory then what?
goto the bathroom in the gym and there will be the outline of a camera on the mirror. click on that.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes