2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Hans98

Aug 3, 2018
Hi there,
I need a hint where to find Jessica in the quest for Avas Grades.
Please Help.

roy6

Jun 5, 2019
So, yet another dumpster update ? Or is there anything meaningful this time ? Waiting for the general consensus.

Ready to be disappointed yet again.
No idea noone seems capable of answering peoples questions about whats in the new one.

Gardan

May 3, 2019
It should become a policy/rule that every single 0.1 version of a game comes with a mandatory game length in the OP.

I'm sick of seeing a "new" game every 2 days that has 5 minutes of content that i've already played in every 0.1 version before it.

1. Mandatory peeping scene
2. Mandatory set up/exposition
3. Cliffhanger ending that implies the 0.2 version will have some interesting lewd scenes (they never do).

So until I see the demos duration in the OP, i'm gonna avoid every 0.1 version from now on. Shit is just getting tiresome as most of these games never leave the 0.1 stage anyway and they always start off in the exact same manner to the point that if you've played one 0.1 "Incest/Milf" game, you've played them all.

EDIT - Yep, finished it and it's a hard avoid from me. Not even 5 minutes of content with the generic peeping scenes that I already expected. Absolutely pathetic.
And I though that i'm the only one here, who's roasting these new Devs for their pathetic releases with no content :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Jack-ish

-KC-

got land?
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2019
Here's my squashed (compressed) version.
Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)

Indecent Desires - The Game [v0.007][Vilelab] - Original Size: (2.09GB)

Compressed Download - PC (328MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
i just found 1 scene with karina in school and 1 scene with kate and aiko in library.
this game has became very difficult without walkthrough.
That's all there is, checking the picture files. There's a scene where you talk to Kate a the pool and some other "talking only" scenes. So just talk to the girls at school to get the scenes. You need a blunt for Karina, don't know where it is.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
no one knows how to blackmail ?!
You can't, no pictures for it. It's another case of options he put in the game and then never does anything with. Most of the options in the bedrooms are like that, he put them in the first sandbox update, no indication they will ever lead to anything. Most clicks in this game are utter wastes, this is why most devs don't put options in if the scene isn't ready.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I got an error code after I left my room after kissing Elizabeth at the beginning of the game. Does anyone know why that happens or how to fix the problem?

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Changelog:

Aiko/Kate scene in school hall

Blackmail scenes (3 levels) for Karina (buy blunts from Trevor in the afternoon)

Last edited:
Reactions: Capt OA
2.00 star(s) 125 Votes