2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
That would be the first i've heard, not seen anything like that said anywhere but I do have a short memory so may have forgot.

Comments like that are why devs don't bother changing anything. They read shit like that and ignore threads.

It's not that they don't want criticism but they prefer it to be constructive, yours is just petty and useless.
You want constructive criticism? Don't change the style of a game part way through especially when you haven't even figured out how you want your game to progress. There was a point system in place as well as branching choices that were all abandoned after the game switched to an empty sandbox. The content dried up. So, if you can't make enough content to fill your sandbox, why change the format of the game? Is it because you want to string patrons along until you figure out how to progress your own game past the first week? You should have thought of that before you released the game.

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Comments like that are why devs don't bother changing anything. They read shit like that and ignore threads.

It's not that they don't want criticism but they prefer it to be constructive, yours is just petty and useless.
Useless how? He clearly point out, that:

1. It is incredibly hard to find any new content in the game because of the new system
2. Change from VN to sandbox made all player choices inconsequential
3. Due to the change there was no plot progression in more than four updates

All those points are valid ones, if you ask me. Developer should get his head out of the patreon and discord bubble, where all critical and negative reviews are auto-deleted, and try to actually understand the criticism. Stopping plot progression in favor of adding more and more 3-minutes minor characters will not lead anywhere. It is not "fuck plot, give us sex", it is "stop inserting more and more characters, that will be forever forgotten right after the current update. And fix the goddamn gameplay already, it is impossible to use the game without the walkthrough".

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Useless how? He clearly point out, that:

1. It is incredibly hard to find any new content in the game because of the new system
2. Change from VN to sandbox made all player choices inconsequential
3. Due to the change there was no plot progression in more than four updates

All those points are valid ones, if you ask me. Developer should get his head out of the patreon and discord bubble, where all critical and negative reviews are auto-deleted, and try to actually understand the criticism. Stopping plot progression in favor of adding more and more 3-minutes minor characters will not lead anywhere.
Which would have been great points if he hadn't fucked it all up by throwing out insults at the dev.

Kinda hard for devs to read constructive comments from people the have ignored.

There is a huge difference between useless posts with insults and constructive criticism. People usually pay attention to constructive criticism while they tend to ignore the one insulting.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Indecent Desires - The Game [v0.008] [Vilelab] (2.36 gb rar pc source)
703 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

miller205

Oct 13, 2019
any way to just download the new update without downloading the whole game again? and if downloading the game again do i still need the old download

KeyKey

Jul 15, 2017
Which would have been great points if he hadn't fucked it all up by throwing out insults at the dev.

Kinda hard for devs to read constructive comments from people the have ignored.

There is a huge difference between useless posts with insults and constructive criticism. People usually pay attention to constructive criticism while they tend to ignore the one insulting.
Developers are not so fragile.
It is not something that can break your heart. If you can't refine to see the criticism you definetely can't develop.

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Because Dev is shitty person and just milking patreons.
I mean, you could have guessed it by the fact that 40% of all posts and 70% of all arts and renders being 40$ tier. Guy is charging for a render more than half of AAA game.

Star Citizen, hentai version.

Reactions: Ara-sH

Rewd

Apr 4, 2019
Scenes i got in this update: eavesdrop on aiko and kate for some lesbian sexy time, talk to kate in the afternoon for bikini shopping, talk to monique afternon for shoe's shopping( u have to comeback in the afternoon of the next day after u talk to her), give blunt to Karina in the cafeteria (best part of the update) u gonna need 3-4 u can buy blunts from trevor when he is smoking in the back of the car shop, talk to aiko for the picture after karina asks for it and buy a chocolate bar in the street shop and give to kelly the lifegaurd at school. Thats all i got if anyone got any other new scenes let me know, as always great renders but a chore to play.

z3212

Aug 25, 2017
Damn I used to like this game, well I still kind of do, but sandbox messed it all up. I don't know why is the dev continuing with sandbox instead of VN. Heck, he can have a freeroam as part of each update to keep it interesting and engaging! But this right here is unplayable, seriously I couldn't play v0.7 when it came out at all. No walkthrough, no in game solid objectives system or hints. It took me one hour to find one scene, come on man.. That's too much. I hope v0.8 is somehow better?

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes