2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Ive been checking out the game for a while, looks interesting. The reworking of the navigation would really raise my intrest level alot, not a big fan of the click to go here genre. The story is there and personally believe it would be more fleshed out with a more streamlined telling, like the prologue, i keep interest up to the point where the mc is given choice to go wherever, and then i lose interest. Hopefully it can be fleshed out as it develops will watch!
WTF are you talking about this game has been in development for over 2yrs how much more damn time does this Dev needs this is not a game with moving parts this is a fuqn Visual Novel how fuqn long does it take to render some damn images. This Dev is just an Asstonishing Pathetic leech, he preys on the ignorance of addicted patron's he doesn't care of trying to complete this game or come to a quick conclusion to certain parts of the story that's been worked on 2yrs ago as long as fools like the majority on this site or patreon continues to praise and pay him this story will continue for another 2yrs and nothing enjoyable just and extremely prolonged game. 95% of the games updates are bug fixes and new mechanics while 5% adds a few lines of text and a couple of renders do you all not see what this Dev has done for 2yrs or just don't care that your being used, well I forgot alot of you guys on here do love NTR and Cuckhold content that's probably why your so easily accepting to how the Dev literally spits in your face with each update that your paying for.

khahan

Jun 21, 2018
So.... this game is still good looking shit. The Developer should really really start all over and stop to dump more shit on this pile of shit. First clean up the mess and found a good base on which you can build a good game. But not like this. This is more like a car accident where more cars crash into.
No, he doesn't need to start all over. He just needs to focus. Right now there are too many dead end pathways in this game focused on the main characters. There is a point system that cannot be used. There are storylines that have not been progressed for over a year. But over that past year we've gotten a shoddy sex scene with a prostitute which seems to be a side event and we've gotten 'thugs in a dark alley' which has no apparent connection to the main story lines. But we have 4 or 5 extremely hot and well rendered women just sitting collecting dust and being ignored.

Jun 23, 2019
Hi I need help the save i got does not let me continue with the story, because every time i try to interact with a character comes with an error, saying "An exception has occurred" Here is my save file. all you have to do to see the error is like click on bed or even interact with one of the characters and wont let me continue. Please help by showing how to fix it or if anyone can pass me a save right after the scene of Alexander and Aiko in the living room, which was on update 0.010 or just at the start of 0.011. Thank you and sorry for the bother.
use mine instead

Reactions: ALegend27

ozzyboi35

Jul 4, 2019
How do you load a game file that is given like the above one please?
I place it into my game folder but when I load the game and go to load I dont see it

Jun 23, 2019
How do you load a game file that is given like the above one please?
I place it into my game folder but when I load the game and go to load I dont see it
Use this location: IndecentDesires-theGamev011ALPHA-pc\game\saves

you can also rename the save file for example: 1-1-LT1.save

let me know if you have any other questions

xMentat

Apr 14, 2018
I find the transitions/dissolves in this game really slows down play. I looked at the renpy code and, if I'm not mistaken, "trans1" dissolves in 1 sec (and is used extensively), "trans2" dissolves in 2 secs, that is really slow. Maybe just me, but I altered them to 0.1 and 0.2 respectively and found it a much better playing experience.

My machine is old (and Linux), so maybe that doesn't help but I think the timer would be the same no matter what?

Anyway, my view. And, I like the game, don't like sandbox games much but this one is OK.

Reactions: BiberonSZeta

Lolipopz

Dec 14, 2019
in 0.11 alpha i was able to find 2 scenes.

first aiko. make sure you did the alex aiko sarah scene.

and not blackmailed sarah.

go to school in the morning and speak to aiko. select blackmail aiko (fuck kate)

go to her apartment in the afternoon.

next is mindy.

make sure you did all mindy scenes if you invited to her to the beach.

next buy lotion and meet her at sunday afternoon.speak to her and click yes.
thats kinda dumb i like to fuck sarah than aiko

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes