2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
There is a difference between charging for a game and charging full AAA game price (60$) per month to get a bunch of renders, that will never appear in the game.

If anything, it is scam because developer is stimulated to not add any content in the game, he gets majority of his profits for renders anyway.
Last time I checked, no one force you to pledge to any creator on Patreon what so ever. Whatever people do with their money is up to each and everyone.

Also the 60$ pledge doesn't cut any content out of the game so why so mad brah? Order custom graphics never come cheap. And as that package is "sold out" it seems, I guess he doesn't want to have more work with it than he already have either.

Looking at his pledge levels (who does indeed seems silly with so m any tiers). The 10$ will give you access to all chapters, but need 20$ for extra content, that idk what is, as its not described. Still most here just download it for free without pledge any, so what does it matter in the end anyways?

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Last time I checked, no one force you to pledge to any creator on Patreon what so ever. Whatever people do with their money is up to each and everyone.
But it is. In order to get all the content with the existing characters (and not promotion materials with new ones) I have to donate.

Also the 60$ pledge doesn't cut any content out of the game
Except it does. Again, all content with already existing characters is strictly beyond the paywall and never makes it to the game. All updates bring new characters, with all additional content with them being locked by paywall on patreon. Developer sells renders and uses the game as a marketing took. He does not make the game as a product.

If anything, this is a promotional version of the game vs actual, which is overpriced as fuck. I don't have anything against such monetization model, but you do not charge for hentai game AAA game price every month. Even EA is not that fucked up.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
But it is. In order to get all the content with the existing characters (and not promotion materials with new ones) I have to donate.

Except it does. Again, all content with already existing characters is strictly beyond the paywall and never makes it to the game. All updates bring new characters, with all additional content with them being locked by paywall on patreon. Developer sells renders and uses the game as a marketing took. He does not make the game as a product.

If anything, this is a promotional version of the game vs actual, which is overpriced as fuck. I don't have anything against such monetization model, but you do not charge for hentai game AAA game price every month. Even EA is not that fucked up.

Quote from his Patreon; (the 60$ one that is SOLD OUT)

• All of the above!
  • You can order one 4K image per month with characters from Indecent Desires in almost any situation YOU WANT. You will also be able to see other peoples wishes and renders.
It doesn't cut out any content from the game. That fans of the game can get a free 4k render of their choice a month, of any pose and characters in the game they want if they pledge at that level, doesn't keep any content away from you.

That tier level cost extra, because of that feature.

The only "paywall" tier if you want is the 20$ one that give "access to extra content of which I assume is in the actual game"... And still no one forces you to pledge or donate anything, you can just leech it from this site for free.

And what rules or laws is he breaking for charge whatever? Looked at f2p games on mobile etc? People spending tons of money on loot boxes, ingame cash and whatever else crap a month. People will spend because they want to spend. Doesn't matter what it is.... Lets face it, if no one spent anything, there wouldn't been any game for you to play at all.

Hitman7557

Mar 25, 2020
Hello to all. I have one scene I cant get. When I am at the Uni. and go to Aiko in the corridor I have option to blackmale Aiko(fuck Kate). This is late version v009. Also, how can I save screenshots? When I press "S" and see unable to save in ... path? Also I dont have any pictures in Galery in game?

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
How do I unlock the locker room scenes with Ivy and the woman that walked past Kate in the changing room. I've been shopping with both Kate and Mel

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 01/03/2021

Here is the Italian translation of "Indecent desires" version "0.15".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Indecent desires" versione "0.15".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Update 18/11/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Indecent desires" version "0.13".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Indecent desires" versione "0.13".

Update 16/09/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Indecent desires" version "0.12".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Indecent desires" versione "0.12".

Update 19/07/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Indecent desires" version "0.11".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Indecent desires" versione "0.11".

Update 18/05/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Indecent desires" version "0.10".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Indecent desires" versione "0.10".

Here is the Italian translation of "Indecent desires" version "0.09".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Indecent desires" version "0.09".

Il link è:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 125 Votes