2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
I think I need some confirmation on the nature of the NTR of this game..

Who is this Aiko?
Does she leave the MC after fucking the other person?
What is the gender of the other person?

I also see rape tag, what's the content with that?

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Have you got some saves for that? I do not get who the alley gurls might be ... Mc is living in a house, right?

Pics or it did not happen.
Believe it or not just following the walkthrough will get you those with the exception of Sarah/(Kate&Aiko) is part of the Blackmail route and you can only do 1

Hilde

May 1, 2017
Hi Guys. Unfortunately I was forced to make a clean windows re-install recently and I lost many save files of many games in the process. Could anyone of you be kind enough to post a recent save file for that game ? Thanks in advance.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Seriously guys. No one to share a save ?
Just lost in the Walkthough and don't know what bugs... Please don't make me start all over again in this maze...
saves aren't worth much since game is bugged atm so can't continue on latest update due that.

Except Kate, Aiko, Sarah, Rebecca, Beach Girl, and the 2 Alley girls. Yep can't fuck any of them at all. ;)
well yea bming sarah blocks younger cousin bm path. besides you forgot train girl.

I think I need some confirmation on the nature of the NTR of this game..

Who is this Aiko?
Does she leave the MC after fucking the other person?
What is the gender of the other person?

I also see rape tag, what's the content with that?
aiko is sarah's maid (slave) who works for her to pay college/university.

no1 leaves, if mc blackmails them then they hate him (aiko and younger cousin will forgive after submits to them). mc fucks only females (and gets fucked by trans).

sarah forces aiko to fuck her (sarah's) boss and mc witnesses it (it happens even if mc doesn't watch it but if doesn't watch then no bm evidence) but not much is shown and semi-rape is when aiko is stuck and mc fucks her.

Hi Guys. Unfortunately I was forced to make a clean windows re-install recently and I lost many save files of many games in the process. Could anyone of you be kind enough to post a recent save file for that game ? Thanks in advance.
just forget this piece of crap.

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
So yeh. More MC-assfucked by girls, more trans, no Sarah, no Monique. I have no idea who are those people this game is developed for.
i see a lot of ppl talk about that but from what i played before nobody did that to him, how do you get to that ?

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
aiko is sarah's maid (slave) who works for her to pay college/university.

no1 leaves, if mc blackmails them then they hate him (aiko and younger cousin will forgive after submits to them). mc fucks only females (and gets fucked by trans).

sarah forces aiko to fuck her (sarah's) boss and mc witnesses it (it happens even if mc doesn't watch it but if doesn't watch then no bm evidence) but not much is shown and semi-rape is when aiko is stuck and mc fucks her.
Ah.. So not really NTR then..

Reactions: Ranting Old Man

Otakusan94

Sep 21, 2017
That's great for you and your personal thoughts, but as a gay dude I don't want the gay tag flooded with more futa content. Futa is not gay content. It already has it's own tag. Gay men are attracted to men, the only people who are attracted to the female form, dick or no dick, are straight, lesbian or bi. This is not a term that means "whatever some straight people are uncomfortable with"
Wait, is the gay tag for a futa scene then? Not for actual gay stuff?

Dagger03

Oct 25, 2020
i could use save from last version if anyone has i completely reinstall windows last week and couldnt be bothered to back up anything

MMay

May 19, 2018
Also for anyone else that is having issues with getting the Reverse BM with Aiko try this:
IF you are on the Reverse BM path for Aiko/Kate and are playing from a 0.13 save, then change line 1128 (using Notepad++) in the Aiko.rpy file (located in the games folder of the game) from "Hey" if chat_with_angry_kate_on_phone == 1 and chat_with_angry_aiko_university_hallway == 0 and navigation.calendar.GetTime() == "Afternoon" to either chat_with_angry_aiko_university_hallway == #(change the # to either 1 or 2) and then load up the game and try it. I just tested it and with the value of "2" it triggered the convo for me.
after doing this, now i can talk to Aiko on afternoon, but still i cant triger any scenes in toilet :/ any ideas?
1611794285795.png

kino2

Sep 7, 2017
how do you training at the gym? i just clicked several times on the threadmill for several days but when it comes to nightime same thing happened, the night is dangerous.... hint training at the gym

Reactions: michel.gellar7
2.00 star(s) 125 Votes