2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
You can have sex with a trans prostitute in dark street at night, you need to have enough "body" to go there first though, work out with Monique and she will give you a plan how to increase your "body". You will need some money not just for the service but also for an unfortunate incident, can't say more due to spoilers. For incest content, you need to install the incest patch on the first page.

But seriously the best way to see all the scenes is to use this mod(has yet to be updated to support 0015), unless you want to torture yourself and click the mouse button until your fingers go numb:rolleyes:.
I've already been to Dark Street at night, had the scenes, got the item needed to go back. When I go back though, its just the same girl in pink that's there during the daytime. Seems like there's also only money in front of the house if you don't have any. Incest patch is installed, the problem is that nobody has lust and apparently that is needed to trigger scenes. No sure what the point of affection is because it did nothing for me.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Need a better walkthrough SMH...
yes but you won't get it from dev. you can copy all atext and then paste it to word/writer document (if you have ms office or libreoffice) and with bit editing save it as pdf. did that once but that was some versions ago.

Is the new content still Blackmail garbage? This game had a lot of promise until it required blackmail to do anything.
new content is mc doing "favors" to aiko so he earns her and kate's forgiving and same shit continues on next version (at least once but most likely 3-5 times and then end of update).

Last edited:

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
no only aiko's dominance (unless wants to see mc fucking guys and ladyboys and getting fucked by them).

it was "nice" from dev to add timers on those aiko's reverse bm paths (needs to be very fast clicker or use autoclicker to pass those except those which req 2 attempts to pass (another dumb idea from dev)).

if there is no payback is bitch with aiko later after they forgive then this game ends up on recycle bin or dev doesn't add alternative path so can skip that whole stupid blackmail thing.
Yeah I'm waiting until dev delivers 'softer' non-BM path...otherwise I'm not interested in this trainwreck.

Takakll

Dec 17, 2019
help me , haw can I make the ladies drunk for the night ? and is there any tutorial for next progress ?

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
Here a youtube for some quick walkthrough. It not to .15 Alpha. I think its up to .13

Kukuok

Oct 28, 2020
I just play this game, when MC went to meet his Aunt on Saturday. Why his aunt fucked him in the ass>? Is this a normal scene in this game lol.

balanoxen

Mar 11, 2020
Does anyone know how to find the damn car, I go outside I check every nook and cranny, and it's nowhere to be found. Honestly it's incredibly frustating I spent hours on this game and can't progress.

Kukuok

Oct 28, 2020
Does anyone know how to find the damn car, I go outside I check every nook and cranny, and it's nowhere to be found. Honestly it's incredibly frustating I spent hours on this game and can't progress.
Ask Kate for the car key (at school).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I just play this game, when MC went to meet his Aunt on Saturday. Why his aunt fucked him in the ass>? Is this a normal scene in this game lol.
wtf are you talking about?

Why the tags includes futa/trans but not the genre can anyone explain
cause there are futa/trans scenes, when mc gets access to dark alley then on daylight he meets prostitute which has tits and dick who then can fuck mc into his ass if he agrees to be handcuffed and later (near end of current update) mc can work as prostitute who fucks and grts fucked bu guys and ladyboys. if that's not enuf to you then find other games.

There is no story about Alexzendr Murder ????
who or what?

D

Deleted member 2704656

Im talking about Scean - Sahra /Aiko/and Alexgnder. Then female Police comes home after that scean. What happened then

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Im talking about Scean - Sahra /Aiko/and Alexgnder. Then female Police comes home after that scean. What happened then
if she does something else than informs sarah that alexander has died no idea.

canibalarrecho

Dec 2, 2019
I'm having GPU issues in the part where you have to jerk off in front of Aiko
is there any way I can lower the 3D resolution so I can do the clicking part?

tib3rium

Dec 26, 2020
guys i'm stuck, i arrived when kate licks aiko's vagina in the library, then i training on gym as monique told me, after i went to dark street and they beat me and all the money, i can't buy the gun from trevor...
Could anyone help me please???'

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes