2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

mossssy

Mar 3, 2019
nope only 26MB, you just clicked wrong link.

possible that you got bugged. satisfying aiko is atm few nights thing since it's made to fail on every other attempt.

cuz he:

1. is idiot
2. has idiots as supporters
3. doesn't know what he's doing
4. tries to add all possible genres to 1 game
Nothing nothing evry day only aiko ........

kate my♥ i need see her... How is doing ??
Or anyone give me save for her pleaseeeeee

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
once sorta, added love path with aiko. dunno what happened before 0.14alpha.
Yeah, maybe I'm thinking of a different game. I vaguely remember a blue-haired sister, but it seems like it was a different one, but nonetheless at least I was correct with one rework.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Nothing nothing evry day only aiko ........

kate my♥ i need see her... How is doing ??
Or anyone give me save for her pleaseeeeee
only content with kate is when on bm path on aiko (mc fucks both) besides playing games with her and drinking with her and mon has around as much content and auntie less.

Yeah, maybe I'm thinking of a different game. I vaguely remember a blue-haired sister, but it seems like it was a different one, but nonetheless at least I was correct with one rework.
aiko's model appears on few games. adding lovepath wasn't rework, it was fuck up.

H3X4G3N

Mar 24, 2019
29. Mai 2021 at 00:30
Indecent Desires - ver. 016 - Released

Version 016 - PC -
Version 016 - MAC -
Version 016 - ANDROID - Coming soon
Game Walkthrough -

(3.52GB -> Alpha was 3.42GB)

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
On Mega anyways, looks like you put the Mac version under PC, and PC version under the Mac. At least with this botch, they are both still there. ;)

Zorrion

Mar 18, 2020
Is there still no way to play this without blackmailing everybody into liking you like a sociopath or did the dev fix that

Reactions: Ara-sH

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
Well, the VN started in April 2018. Already 3 years and still no clues announcing an end, whatever it is, harem or not. I think I will give up and deal with VN more interesting and for a more reasonable total duration. I think the DEV wants to get the most money out of it, but let's be reasonable, god damn it!

Reactions: Jsd16

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dev is all over the place ... no romance route coded in as of yet.
You got skank route, public cum dump, shy one night stant, alley hookers.
You can get sex only by skipping the schmoozing and straight up
use them unconfortable secrets against them babes.
Is there still no way to play this without blackmailing everybody into liking you like a sociopath or did the dev fix that
Well, the VN started in April 2018. Already 3 years and still no clues announcing an end, whatever it is, harem or not. I think I will give up and deal with VN more interesting and for a more reasonable total duration. I think the DEV wants to get the most money out of it, but let's be reasonable, god damn it!
Dev has the work cut out 4 another 3 years, just coding them scenes in the bedrooms,
not to mention work out some sort a romance 4 each of them babes.

Frenticlol

Aug 14, 2018
Indecent Desires - The Game [v0.016 Alpha] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.42 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.41 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 477 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 459 MB: MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Both MEGA and Mixdrop links for PC are down.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i finished the game but nothing have been unlocked in the gallery
well then there's nothing, you could ask from dev at discord but don't expect answer.

aiko got love route on prev. update but that reqs no bm path aka no hate points.

Hi! Could you upload a save of the game that is more or less recent?
no can do.

• Haha
Reactions: Rory Smith
2.00 star(s) 125 Votes