2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

khahan

Jun 21, 2018
i swear this is the game is the SLOWEST progress... ugh
We've waited, what a year for the story to actually progress? All we've gotten are some minor updates on a side story about visiting a hooker. Not even interested in this update. This game is 100% dead to me until the story itself starts progressing. And if the hooker IS the story line - I'm done.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
I used that as well but even when i change the affection points it still wont let me invite the girls to drink
i try to invite them to drink last 3 updates ! and ask here how many points i need to do that 200 300 500 10000 ??? this game star good then change to some shit !!!

Reactions: Manifold

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.10 Compressed & Patched :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:
May 22, 2017
I have not yet played this game but judging from the many many posts im going to assume its not worth it
An astute observation. Yeah, this game shits out "content" that doesn't include context or hints on how to advance the game. Also the story is a fucking mess.
And still maintains around 500 patrons. I can only hope to achieve this one day.
Yeah, overall this game does not worth it, i'm still fallowing this thread because Monique is in the game :love: . She has my attention from the beginning like Caroline from Milfy City, she is hot as fuck and i hope some day she will fuck someone :LOL::LOL:.

nibskek

Sep 10, 2018
i mean if this option does nothing why'd you even add it no hints nothing. It din't even tell you that you need to buy chocolate bar from the shop just so you can watch Aiko with Karina :(

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
ok, i played the game, and hmm dunno what to say ...its nice, but thats it ..
this game has so many smaller logical errors, and missleadings, and stuff that is not working out....
every event is a 1 time thing ....
after u progressed in game.. every character u can talk to say : i have no time to talk to u lets talk later...
u need affection points to take out the girls for a drink.. but no chance to earn affection points to do that.. ofc u can earn 3 to 4 points , but thats definatly not enough...so basicaly all scenes u can make/see at nights at the girls are useless, because they are not drunk enough.
there is not even 1 event u can repeat, or progress on,
the only repeatable scene is the hook, ....this u can do as ofter as u want ...the rest....
dunno if i should wait for the next update.. or just del the game..
i dont know if there will be any update after all, after 0.008 ....

Deleted member 1267484

Mar 3, 2019
Fuck of from Oni, guy is doing a decent job. He remade half of the game code in last months and is actually adding new content. For example, Jean is coming in couple of months, and usually girls are coming in a big bundles with a lot of content in it.

Others... well, you are right there.
Oni is not a dev i'd put on that list but k

Oni makes 5k a MONTH he's one of the top paid from what I've seen and he does 1-2 updates a year even if he is only one person, he could hire help if he wanted to don't defend the milkers their are plenty of devs who actually deserve the money they get and try to do frequent updates

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes