2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
I remember when this came out, seemed kinda promising. Was obvious where the dev took "inspiration" from (ctrl+c - ctrl+v)

Can someone who's on the inside please tell me why the dev has so many paying patrons?
It's baffling to me...

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats (WIP)

mc disdain/money etc // lust hate affection

Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_4.png

quickmenu activated
- extract quick.zip into mainfolder , overwrite if asked

Screenshot_5.png

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

how to use : Link

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at Link, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
hey is there a way in which i can edit the relation status points? i have 1 hate point with Kate and i would like to fix that but i dont wanna play all over again, it takes too much time

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hey is there a way in which i can edit the relation status points? i have 1 hate point with Kate and i would like to fix that but i dont wanna play all over again, it takes too much time
editing savefile might help or not since some1 reported months ago that even after removing hate points on kate couldn't advance on non-hate path.

Aug 8, 2021
what ingame hints say?

it was dropped for a good reason, not easy to mod and choices are limited.

yes 2 actually (or 3 if cousins mommy is included) but getting into aiko's and kate's pants needs to blackmail aiko and that makes both of them to hate mc and block love path, auntie can be fucked (once, only aiko is thrice but each gives hate points) w/o her to start hating mc and also mc can fuck auntie's co-worker (atleast once) and also milf next door is atm onetime fuck. also bartender is fuckable but that again blocks cousins etc lovepaths and streethooker is always fuckable and trevor's clients on specific days (once is enuf to satisfy trevor and repeating not recommended unless likes necroing).

slowburn and milking, maybe after 3rd date we get to even 1st base with cousins and aiko and school's lifeguard.

very much. see my earlier reply.

even worse.

graphics and what sexscenes there are deserve 2 stars but nothing more.
I think I am on end of Monique's story, no progress since the jetski scene.

MikeShox

May 23, 2020
Only Monique content keep me playing this game... Adventure is broken and no good hints to have fun playing.. Hope somebody help dev to menage game and there will be more Monique as we are waiting for...

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
Wondering if this is a bug, but after taking Monique out to the club and standing up for her at every chance, afterward, there is a point where it seems the main character is thanking Monique for standing up for him instead of the other way around.

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
0x52_URM cheats (WIP)

mc disdain/money etc // lust hate affection

View attachment 1690752 View attachment 1690753 View attachment 1690754 View attachment 1690755

quickmenu activated - extract quick.zip into mainfolder , overwrite if asked

View attachment 1690760

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

how to use : Link

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at Link, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)
Thanks!! your MOD is awesome! it works great and i havent had any problem so far

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes