2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not interested about kinetic novels and much less videos of those.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Unfortunately, that's exactly where the devs moved all the sex we aren't getting in the game.
that was idea since start, only non-blackmail fucks have been with that train bimbo and that schoolmate and aiko besides bartender and that girl at club and auntie's co-worker and chloe the prostitute and that brat on island (but that angers cousin so no go).

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
that was idea since start, only non-blackmail fucks have been with that train bimbo and that schoolmate and aiko besides bartender and that girl at club and auntie's co-worker and chloe the prostitute and that brat on island (but that angers cousin so no go).
And the crazy Russian chick (what was her name again? Karina?), that's still one of my favourites look-wise.
But I'm not too sure about "since the start" part. Long time, yes. Let's say about version 0.16 when the blueballing started getting on fans' nerves. Isn't that the time when those noncanonical side "videos" started appearing?

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Jun 13, 2022
Indecent Desires - The Game [v0.21] Compressed by CRAZY X WIZARD

Original Size: 4.41 GB

[75% Quality] Compressed Size 968 MB

Download*
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: -

*The Compression is "Not-Tested" so it may have problems or break the game, be aware of that.

Like my posts, if you like my Compressions ;)

Last edited:

Nalex

Sep 5, 2017
Indecent Desires - The Game [v0.21] Compressed by CRAZY X WIZARD

Original Size: 4.41 GB

[75% Quality] Compressed Size GB

In progress Please Wait

Download*
Win/Linux: ANONFILES - GOFILE - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

*The Compression is "Not-Tested" so it may have problems or break the game, be aware of that.

Like my posts, if you like my Compressions ;)
Nothing is clickable

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Oh my... I can't even remember the character names any longer?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I might have missed something about the new updates.

None of said scenes get the MC jealous as none happen when the MC is sentimentally invested in the girl or, well, with anybody at all. So it all depends from your own definition of NTR, as strictly speaking there's none.
Thank-you for the CLEAR clarification on some of the content in the story. I'll pass on this project, due to the mentioned NTR content, and some of the other tags that I have no interest in. (Sinification, non avoidable NTR, sleep sex (rape), just to name a few...yuck.

Good luck though.

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
Thank-you for the CLEAR clarification on some of the content in the story. I'll pass on this project, due to the mentioned NTR content, and some of the other tags that I have no interest in. (Sinification, non avoidable NTR, sleep sex (rape), just to name a few...yuck.

Good luck though.
Came back after 2 years, wanted to see if game is good now or not. But your post made me look in tags and yicks.
Better stay away permanently i guess.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Acoording to the walkthrough, if the MC sucks Chloe's cock on three different nights Kate is supposed to catch him. Did anyone get that scene? I had him sucking for a week straight (no pun intended :LOL:) and never saw Kate.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Silver
2.00 star(s) 125 Votes