2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
maybe they are right and dev will make sexscene with blonde cousin finally. maybe patrons didn't like those movies.
That fake-blonde bitch is way overhyped. She can go and fuck herself, or Trevor, for what I care.
Anyway, you know it as well as I do that if they added a scene with Monique it would be some very heavy Femdom or even BDSM ("Hey, a tag our game is missing! Let's fix it ASAP!") and not something we complainers would enjoy.

ReiCaixa

Apr 28, 2020
I'm just nitpicking, I know.
But I'd prefer if we were able to tell the game what our surname is so they can call me Mr. Morningstar instead of Mr. Lucifer.

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
I'm just nitpicking, I know.
But I'd prefer if we were able to tell the game what our surname is so they can call me Mr. Morningstar instead of Mr. Lucifer.
There's somebody in the game that calls the MC by his surname instead of "hey you loser over there!" o_O

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I don't really get the logic here...in order to access certain fetishes, you have to go through other ones you wouldn''t be interested. Like all players would have to be complete pansexuals to enjoy the game. Like Kate? Sorry, gotta get fucked by futas to get her...and for futa lovers, why is a non-futa, vanilla straight girl the prize? Like femdom? Sorry, gotta take the opposite path and blackmail/rape Aiko and Kate to get there. Want to blackmail Aiko without femdom? Gotta go through the love path to get that. Who knows where any other path is going...I wouldn't be surprised if they have a path where you romance the blonde cousin and it ends in snuff.

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
Where is that gun guys???
Assuming that you already completed Monique's training schedule, went to the dark street, encontered the residents and now you just need the gun, Trevor sells it.
Beware, not at all hours, IIRC it's only in the morning.

Does anyone know the 3d models for Monique and Kate?
Try looking under the "Programming/Development and Art" subforum, in the "Artwork" section: I'm sure there's a Fan Art thread for this game. If there's something known, you'll find it posted there (IIRC they got Sarah right) or at least the people following that thread could have some better ideas.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes