2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Mr W

May 18, 2022
My review of up to v20

I had this game for like awhile before I cam back to play it again. Stopped when I was introduce to Trevor. Some things I noticed when playing to game for a few days which can be improved on.

First I thought this VN was a linear story with branching paths based on the options you pick since it was goin like that for a few days (in game) and if the game dev say it has a great story like SL and other games but it turned into a point and grind fest and figuring out what to do and go on the map.

the Betting game that is to make money is so repetitive due to the face you can only bet 10 or 20 and in this game most Items cost 50 or more.

The next thing was the gigolo gig. Each one was paying 25 and when you see them again and now you want to give them a different service you can charge up to 100 but they would flatly decline, which makes not sense since they was introduced as wealthy ladies. Now you have hookers in the street ally and they charge 100 and the high class one ask for 150

Author/Dev of this game If the Character Aiko is the make the player feel sorry for her and try to make her feel that not everyone is a piece of shit and also treating her like a sex toy by doing non sexual. Then why would you make another character try to blackmail her and also the MC. why is MC jerking off to her while giving her a massage when she does not want to be treated like a sex toy and somehow she get turn on by this act

Another thing that was weird is the same scenes with the different characters. I understand that the Dev have flesh out the female character you are talking to but they just change a few words. Ok great example is when you invite the 5 ladies that you can invite to drink with you. The bartender gives the same banter when your lady friend goes to the customers. when your lady friend comes back you shouldn't have to choose whether to keep flirting with the bartender or go back and talk to your
date. Most bartenders will know when to stop and let you get back to talking to your date. Secondly if she really wants to go out with you or hook up with you they will find a way to ask you before date comes back or when you are about to leave ( when you pay your tab they will write there number on the back of the recipe ) Thirdly If the Bartender see you with a different woman coming around the same time every other day. wouldn't they make a flirty comment abut that. Now the club scene for each woman is so dumb due to the fact it was the same gym doing and saying the same shit

Also why did the Dev Called Mindy a Bimbo, I don't think he understand what that means. Sure she is naive but other than that her introduction she was wearing a modest outfit and her trope is chewing gum that's it. She is not hyper feminized nor wear scantly clad outfits

The graphics got way better during the later parts of the game. This is why I don't understand . The MC you play as changed meaning the character model was changing throughout the scenes. Go back a fix that. I remember one part where your character is kissing and his forehead was warped. It is nothing wrong with finding creative way of hiding the MC face, but you do have to keep the model consistent. Aka the hair style, Facial features ( even if its someone hiding his face, eating ass, etc) and the MC Dick.

The MC Dick throughout the Story has been changing. Most Guys that play these VN games are mainly looking at the hot ladies and storytelling, but it does come a point where you are going to see the MC dick so you can see the sex scene. In this game they fixed the weird Uncut dick 10 inch model ( slab of clay ) that was seen a few times in the beginning of the game. After the improvement how it looks and changed the size to around 7-8 inches also reduce the girth. They did a scene where the dick got smaller around 4-5 inches, and it feels like the animation of certain scenes is still using the old rig of the 10 inch.

Go back and insert the new models of the Characters so it will look like a smooth flow. Like how does Aiko have black hair at the beginning of the story then next thing you know she has blue hair,

For those who read my review and rant, thank you

Reactions: BigDaddy316

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no need to blackmail aiko, it's just sideplot.

i agree that game economic sucks since mc needs money to buy gun early and that costs small fortune (like getting waterjet later) and if cheats money then might break game at later point.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm afraid you're overthinking this game, pal.
Stuff happens only because either the devs or paying Patrons want it to happen. Logic and consistency have nothing to do with the developers' decisions.
yea and each update has more futa/gay content.

Mr W

May 18, 2022
Edit to my First review for V20

I don't think I am overthinking. it is basic storytelling and scriptwriting.
Lol when cxx and The Rouge trader said about Dev and their supporter derailing it makes so much sense. That shit was hit with a semi truck and went into a vat of acid

I tried the Blackmail Arc where it became a reverse blackmail for the MC.

This whole arc is so stupid. First off I didn't even know there was a tranny in the game. so when I was seeing when K blackmail Aiko to eat her out, the tranny comes in the stall with you and demands a HJ or a BJ from you Luckly I had the gun. but why was that scene in there in the first place. That was purely Dev doing that.

Second part of this weird arc is when you trying to fuck Kate by using Aiko. when you get the strap on for Aiko, why oh why did the dev put a prompt to let her test it on you. Moving along you find out Kate knew all along because Aiko told her. Now they want to use the picture they have taken from you fucking Kate to the police if you don't delete the photos. This right here makes no sense. Mainly due to the fact he has other pictures. He could have ask Aiko if she really told her every thing. this would have let Kate ask more questions about what you mean. If Dev really wanted to make a MC a Blackmailer he would have went that way. MC could say to Aiko and Kate that he can show a picture of them together to Kates mom, butt wouldn't really go anywhere but make Aiko go back to her country, so the other 2 proof to blaickmail Aiko is the photo with her eating out Kate's mom , and the photo of her blowing the guy while Kate's mom is there. All kate said was to delete the photos of Aiko. what would happen if kate finds out that her mom was using her girlfriend as a sex toy. then what happens to this love that kate is taking about

Now the Third part of the arc is this weird Femdon BS because Dev throw every trope of what a femdom is so Aiko can play as mistress because she wants to be like Sarah. Femdon have different parts like Dirty talk , degrading, Humiliation, Master Slave, Dom Sub, Worship, it doesn't have to be sexual and most of all they don't share that in public. Look Up facts about that culture if you are going to put it in your game. Eating Aiko ass and pussy is a form of hulitation, Making MC JO and Stare at her ass while calling him names is a form of worship and degrading,

Hold on, what the fuck happen to the confident MC we had at the beginning of the game. He became a bitch boy.

I check the walkthrough and there is a whole section of Trannies and literally a gay scene and I didn't even know

Just Why In the Title screen you have MC and 3 naked women 1 around on each side of his arms and 1 bend down in which it looks like she is giving him head. Might as well put a Tranny and guy around his arms if this is what the Dev wants the game to be about

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I check the walkthrough and there is a whole section of Trannies and literally a gay scene and I didn't even know
well half of each update is for that path. could say that best part of game ends after party on early game and then it starts diving towards pile of shit.

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
I don't think I am overthinking. it is basic storytelling and scriptwriting.
My point entirely ;)
Maybe when they started working on the game Vielab cared about basic storytelling and writing, but that's years in the past now.

And BTW, the "groundhog-day" series of scenes with the bartender and the girls repeating exactly the same lines every tie creeped me out more than anything else in the game (and that's saying a lot).
Seriously, how can a writer feel like it's OK to release 5 scenes with exactly the same lines?!?
Not to mention how little sense it made the "we'll add some scenes with a never-seen-before (or after) side character, but to get them , the player will have to sacrifice the love route with all the current LIs in the game".
I don't know how the devs managed to convince themselves that it was an interesting gameplay, instead of, say, the MC going to the bar alone and flirting with the bartender as everyone else does since the birth of the first bar...

That shit was hit with a semi truck and went into a vat of acid
Another victim of Truck-kun? :unsure:
I wonder if the original game has been Isekaied in a better world where it's a kick-ass hetero incest-harem game with a thick, intriguing plot of crime, deception and mystery...

Tthe tranny comes in the stall with you and demands a HJ or a BJ from you Luckly I had the gun. but why was that scene in there in the first place. That was purely Dev doing that.
And think that the option of rejecting her wasn't there when they released the scene the first time. It's been added later because back then the fanbase hadn't yet left in disgust.
And the dev even had the gall of acting surprised at the reaction: like "why the heck the fans are reacting badly to a forced futa-on-male in a game that had been 100% hetero up to a couple of updates ago?!?"

Femdon have different parts like Dirty talk , degrading, Humiliation, Master Slave, Dom Sub, Worship, it doesn't have to be sexual and most of all they don't share that in public. Look Up facts about that culture if you are going to put it in your game.
OK, now you're officially my to-go consultant about femdom.
If my testers will insist that my game needs a femdom path or two, I know who I'm going to PM.

Hold on, what the fuck happen to the confident MC we had at the beginning of the game. He became a bitch boy.
To be honest I always found him quite an immature doormat from the start. Look at him: he's an overgrown baby that goes around dressed in a pyjama molesting his relatives while they're passed out drunk.

Just Why In the Title screen you have MC and 3 naked women 1 around on each side of his arms and 1 bend down in which it looks like she is giving him head. Might as well put a Tranny and guy around his arms if this is what the Dev wants the game to be about
Welcome to the club :p

Anyway, you could be interested in looking for the Patreon-only side-shows/movies. They have been posted a few pages ago., and they're hetero (with different studs than the game's MC... not necessarily better, but different.)

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Mr W and cxx

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Tried searching the thread but only found a couple of older ones.

Does anyone have the up to date versions of Enlargement by any chance?

Muchly appreciated if so.

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018

Photo only
View attachment 2159678 View attachment 2159789 View attachment 2159755 View attachment 2159759 View attachment 2159760 View attachment 2159762 View attachment 2159763 View attachment 2159764 View attachment 2159767 View attachment 2159769 View attachment 2159770 View attachment 2159771 View attachment 2159772 View attachment 2159774 View attachment 2159775 View attachment 2159776 View attachment 2159777 View attachment 2159778 View attachment 2159779 View attachment 2159782 View attachment 2159784 View attachment 2159794 View attachment 2159795 View attachment 2159796 View attachment 2159797 View attachment 2159798 View attachment 2159799 View attachment 2159800 View attachment 2159802 View attachment 2159803 View attachment 2159804 View attachment 2159806 View attachment 2159807 View attachment 2159808 View attachment 2159817 View attachment 2159818 View attachment 2159839 View attachment 2159842 View attachment 2159843 View attachment 2159844 View attachment 2159846 View attachment 2159847 View attachment 2159848 View attachment 2159850 View attachment 2159856 View attachment 2159857 View attachment 2159858 View attachment 2159859 View attachment 2159860 View attachment 2159862 View attachment 2159863 View attachment 2159865 View attachment 2159866 View attachment 2159868 View attachment 2159870 View attachment 2159871 View attachment 2159872 View attachment 2159874 View attachment 2159876 View attachment 2159879
I haven't checked here for a long long time. Thanks for sharing all this.

I do want to say though, some of the renders look great, some just look weird, like different people with different levels of experience were given the assets and did what they could.

This reminds me of a time in school where I had a group project with 3 other people. We had to create something for a visual presentation for a history project. So, we decided to do a giant storyboard. And instead of meeting up after school or over the weekend, we decided to split the storyboard 4 ways, do each part on our own and we'll put it together on Monday. When we met back up on Monday and saw each other's work, it looked like visual diarrhea. There were 4 different styles of font, 4 different styles of art, different color palettes. It was a mess. These renders give off the same vibe to me, kind of. lol

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Indecent Desires - The Game [v0.23 ALPHA] [Vilelab]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 554 MB

PC/MAC: - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 125 Votes