2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

MattoElias

Sep 3, 2017
Everytime i see this game get updated, sadness just hits me...The star rating is also getting lower and lower every time. What was such a promising project ended up being one of the most frustrating games to play. I don't mind the sandbox aspect of it at all. But the bugs that you experience just kill it. Not being able to trigger an event no matter what you do just kills any desire to play it anymore. And its such a shame since the female characters are insanely hot,especially the blond one. I still hope the dev could magically make this into something playable and great

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
I do not play games w/ NTR (for same reason-I don't want to be NTR'd (I do not like Cheating or being cheated on).
- BUT I have No problem with games NTR'ing/Cucking 'Douchebags' who deserve it.

A Good (or Bad) example of this Is Game titled "Swing & Miss".
- what I Hated Most about this game was the Deceit.
(the MC's co-worker introduces MC to potential 'joys' of an Open Relationship.)
-but It was ALL based on a lie! Creating opportunity for the Co-worker to Steal the MC's wife (End Game).

- Cucking; I have No problem with a Wife cucking her "Sissified" husband
as long as He deserves it, or IF the husband is into that type of fetish (He wants it!)

But for a Man to Cuck another man, especially One He considers to be his Friend,
- Just so said Man can f*ck his 'friend's' wife or girlfriend... is CRAP!!
I don't mind having cheating/NTR in games if it drives a narrative and fits the character. As an example, dudes getting upset that one of possible LIs gets a boyfriend if MC doesnt't pursue her is like...childish. "Oh I can't bang everyone I won't play it")

I agree with some of your points. Do I want a decent guy to get cheated on by his wife with some smug asshole?Def not. I'm kinda weirded out that there's only a ridiculously small amount of games with FemProtag theme, where they're being stolen by someone decent from someone idiotic)

As for hard NTR stuff - I avoid it. Sorry, but getting feeling of hopelessness and desperation and to see how the protagonist, who the players associate themselves with, gets his girl stolen, his life destroyed and taken away from him by some dude with a big dick just makes me angry) And at most times, it's written pretty badly, unfortunately.

Reactions: EmeraldKhopesh

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
The dev is saying there is walkthrough here

doggnash Is there any walkthrough for 0.24 in that link?If yess Can you post it here?

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Can someone please tell me which girls are showcased in this update so I don't lose my time ? BTW, would be grateful if someone could share the unleaked custom vids. As there's nothing interesting with Monique in the game yet, the custom vids he's doing in parallel are the only interesting material for any fan of her.

drbadtouch33

Jul 24, 2017
Can someone please tell me which girls are showcased in this update so I don't lose my time ? BTW, would be grateful if someone could share the unleaked custom vids. As there's nothing interesting with Monique in the game yet, the custom vids he's doing in parallel are the only interesting material for any fan of her.
https://f95zone.to/threads/vilelab-collection-2023-02-03-vilelab.146964/
This should have all the videos that have been released I think. Should get updated as stuff comes out. Wish they had sound.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Will the current IC patch still work with New Updated version 24?
prolly but only actual incest on this game is sex with auntie and that you get w/o patch.

Any Monique scenes this time?
scenes maybe, sex scenes most likely not.

hii new version is available.
doubt gets updated until .24 full.

Looks like old saves doesn't work((
might be a bug, if not then this game goes to thrashbin.

300 renders in how many months? gah
well .23 full got here in the end of august.

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
I don't mind having cheating/NTR in games if it drives a narrative and fits the character. As an example, dudes getting upset that one of possible LIs gets a boyfriend if MC doesnt't pursue her is like...childish. "Oh I can't bang everyone I won't play it")

I agree with some of your points. Do I want a decent guy to get cheated on by his wife with some smug asshole?Def not. I'm kinda weirded out that there's only a ridiculously small amount of games with FemProtag theme, where they're being stolen by someone decent from someone idiotic)

As for hard NTR stuff - I avoid it. Sorry, but getting feeling of hopelessness and desperation and to see how the protagonist, who the players associate themselves with, gets his girl stolen, his life destroyed and taken away from him by some dude with a big dick just makes me angry) And at most times, it's written pretty badly, unfortunately.
with a big what? come on now these are all real sizes. doesn't mater if it would take all the blood in ones body to get hard. no, i agree, there getting to the point where one says why. are all the devs 13 and giggle everytime they post one, mc w/big junk. is it something they desire? does make or ruin the story? ruin. sorry hunny, i'm not as big as your ex. so here's a fence post for you to get off. maybe one day they'll hit puberty and think its stupid like, i would hope, most of us

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes