2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

V3rSaC3

Dec 2, 2018
Anyone know how to unlock the images ? Have taken photos but nothing appears on the images screen...

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Aiko looks a lot better with the blue hair. And the new scenes with her were nice. Was hoping for some new content with Karina and to turn the table on the shemale prostitute. Maybe next update.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Aiko looks a lot better with the blue hair. And the new scenes with her were nice. Was hoping for some new content with Karina and to turn the table on the shemale prostitute. Maybe next update.
How exactly do you trigger these new scenes? I started from my 0.005 save but Aiko is never where the walkthrough says she should be, not in the pool or Sarah's room.

Blackmissile

Dec 13, 2018
How to unlock, the map. Kindly help me out. N also I spoke to Monique on sat near pool. After that I can't progress. Pls let me know soon cos this game is so annoying

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
How to unlock, the map. Kindly help me out. N also I spoke to Monique on sat near pool. After that I can't progress. Pls let me know soon cos this game is so annoying
About the map...... Go out of the house (front door) and AFTER you spoke to Mon, that trigers the EVENING sauna seen with Aunt !!!!!

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
why does it have to be so damn hard to figure out what to do next? it would be so much better if we didnt have to deal with that at least add a hint button

Blackmissile

Dec 13, 2018
I cannot speak to mom.. On sat.. It's saying she is busy. N if I click the front door. It's not showing anything.. Iam struck.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
How exactly do you trigger these new scenes? I started from my 0.005 save but Aiko is never where the walkthrough says she should be, not in the pool or Sarah's room.
I started from 005 save too. I was on a weekend, so I skipped to monday. In the morning I went to college. And in the afternoon Aiko was in the pool like the WT says. Next day afternoon I found her in Sarah's bathroom.

Blackmissile

Dec 13, 2018
I spoke to mom in sauna n gave her the massage. Then what to do.. Iam wondering. N this game makes me to get stressed. Hufff. Omg some one give me the link of the game guide or else help me out..

roy6

Jun 5, 2019
I moved on from this to Man of The House. This guy pushes updates out slower than hell and is not givin people what they want. Instead of fucking the Aunt/Cousins, were busy fucking whores, and we cant even fuck one of them the second time cus its a WIP. Tho im having my own issues with MOTH cus my games arent saving.

duke100

Aug 22, 2018
I extracted the images and the content I saw was not worth all the empty clicking. The patreons must like this sort of thing since he dev hasn't changed the layout and mechanics of the game, and frankly that's very disturbing.
Mind sharing the extracted images to see what I'm missing without downloading it myself?

bockhier

Apr 5, 2019
confusing me to stop at the sarah sauna screen i don't know where else ... and also in the evening visit room the choice is just taking a bra, taking pants ... whereas for having to give a drink first ... but drinks at the store cannot be bought??

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Where is the front door in that house... Cannot click anything of it.. It's annoying a lot.
when you leave the MC's bedroom you will be in a hallway. On the left you have mc's room, his bathroom and then the entry hall. On the far right opposite the entry hall is the main door leading outside.

bockhier

Apr 5, 2019
when you leave the MC's bedroom you will be in a hallway. On the left you have mc's room, his bathroom and then the entry hall. On the far right opposite the entry hall is the main door leading outside.
Monic masturbation bathroom came ... after that do not know where else to go

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes