Abandoned Indecent Desires [v0.012 Full Fix 1] Cheats, Improvements & Walkthrough Mod [AB & SirLeon]

IAmAB

Working on my new Male Protagonist game!
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019

Overview:
(The mod adds cheats, improvements and walkthrough in game)​

Updated: 2020/10/10
Game/Creator: Indecent Desires Vilelab - -
Modders: AB - - - f95zone
SirLeon - f95zone
Mod Version: v0.012 Full Fix 1
Game Version: v0.012 Full Fix 1

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

ABandoned =/

NOTE: I see that some of you are trying to get or have the last mod version (I have nothing against that), but I'm kinda sad because I know it works but won't update it, at least not for the public, "why?" u might think, well some people can't just take a minute to read the op that's why I gave up. Sorry :FacePalm:
If you want to see other mods, click

screenshot0001.png

screenshot0002.png

screenshot0003.png

Last edited:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
hm i moved "game" folder from cheats archive to ID folder...but cannot see all options (like phone,inventory)... just basic ones

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: IAmAB

IAmAB

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
hm i moved "game" folder from cheats archive to ID folder...but cannot see all options (like phone,inventory)... just basic ones
Yes, that's the start map, u won't see my cheat mod or the other options until you finish the "prologue".
U also don't need the cheat mod in that stage of the game.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
oopssiie... i think i did something weird o_o like using another game's cheatmodes whatever archive ...

• Thinking Face

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
k. first i thought that i just used/transfered wrong files. caz have lots of things in windows downloads folder ...
now i re-checked...and i think i did everything right since the start... but i cannot see any cheat menus....i passed prologue, i see maps, money... any activation menu, shift+O combo...or ingame item ...like do i need to get phone somehow? town map is non interactive for me ....

• Thinking Face

IAmAB

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
k. first i thought that i just used/transfered wrong files. caz have lots of things in windows downloads folder ...
now i re-checked...and i think i did everything right since the start... but i cannot see any cheat menus....i passed prologue, i see maps, money... any activation menu, shift+O combo...or ingame item ...like do i need to get phone somehow? town map is non interactive for me ....
Mine is working, You need to progress more until you see all options and the map that I tested it has interactions.
Edit: Next game/mod update I'll take a better look at this since now I'm busy.

Reactions: Punto

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
k will try to progress...maybe it is in phone which i dont have rn...or in PC which i dont remember having a chance and ability to use...

as i cannot say that i had any problems with adding cheatmods to other games with the same or similar procedure... it is not that easy to imagine that i failed that one folder transfer

PPanGames

Developer of Forbidden Passion and TlooB
Game Developer
May 8, 2019
Any chance you make a mod that gets rid of the whole map mechanic in general?

• Thinking Face

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
waitasec
'The cheat mod will show up when you unlock interactions and all map options! (Check screenshots below)'
hmmm... ALL map options...dat is unconventional...
id like some save file for the moment all options being unlocked...

Last edited:

killerzone199

Jun 24, 2017
Are u sure. For me it works ( the mod shows) on the right side of the bottom (bottom right) says "Cheats".

The only thing which isnt done is WT/Improvements= Updating! because hes still updating so yeah .

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
The cheats dont work, i maxed out the stats and i cant do anything. Or how does it work?
last edit of the first post was 3 hours before your comment, if you read the thing you would ahve seen IamAB is updating. Have some patience