Abandoned Indecent Desires [v0.012 Full Fix 1] Cheats, Improvements & Walkthrough Mod [AB & SirLeon]

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Ah, I see now, leaving the house after the prologue opens up the being able to select the cheat menu. Well played, very well played indeed. ;) But seriously, like your mod. Thank you so much for putting the work in on this.

Reactions: IAmAB

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
Ah, I see now, leaving the house after the prologue opens up the being able to select the cheat menu. Well played, very well played indeed. ;) But seriously, like your mod. Thank you so much for putting the work in on this.
So it works with the latest version?

IAmAB

Working on my new Male Protagonist game!
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
I forgot to tell you guys that, sorry. The cheat button appears in some locations only and u need to choose/select show interface (button). The mod is compatible with latest version, have a good day!
Edit: I added more information in the op.
Edit 2: Be careful when you use "Max Stats" option since it also adds hate/disdain points that will affect the story, I recommend leaving it with a small value.

Last edited:

Paragon360

Jun 2, 2019
Okay, so what is the point of Max Stats cheats? Tried to blackmail Monique and Sarah but it only says ''Not enough obedience points'' even tho im maxed out and i also tried some random values but still get the same thing. So i say again the stats cheats are not working.

• Angry

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
After reading this 2 pages i get the feelng to know why its abandoned...but you shouldnt remove your work IamAB, just ignore the comments from people who dont even read post#1...

Reactions: Jeevant and IAmAB

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
where is a downloadlink?
i have some version of that mode, but it ...requires unlocking everything ...

Last edited:
  • Angry

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
where is a downloadlink?
i have some version of that mode, but it doesnot work
Unfortunately the mod has been abandoned and is therefore no longer linked in the game's op.
No download link anymore. :cry:

• Thinking Face