Abandoned Indecent Desires [v0.012 Full Fix 1] Cheats, Improvements & Walkthrough Mod [AB & SirLeon]

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
OH...now i see [CHEATS] in the corner. weird!

oh wait...i lost that cheats again after loading another save ... k found it..yeah it appears on dif locs...

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: IAmAB

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
so people might want to create another topic to share abandoned but working mod? ...
Do you have a save (...)?
Unfortunately not. I haven't played since 0.10 I think. I usually wait a few updates so I will have a longer playtime en bloc. Don't have the old mod files either.
Good luck! Hope you'll succeed. (y)

• Thinking Face

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
So how can we get this back finally something useful for this game. Who can help?
better to find someone with archieved mod ..i dont remember what files did it substitute (if any) ... such modded 'game' folder is rather big to be shared (2,8gb)...
but if there were just extra files ( like the 'mod' folder and some kB-weight .rpy .rpyc files not substituting anything) then i could attach it i guess ...

• Thinking Face

Insane814

Jan 31, 2019
better to find someone with archieved mod ..i dont remember what files did it substitute (if any) ... such modded 'game' folder is rather big to be shared (2,8gb)...
but if there were just extra files ( like the 'mod' folder and some kB-weight .rpy .rpyc files not substituting anything) then i could attach it i guess ...
This may sound stupid, but if you deleted the .zip with the mod, is it still in your Recycle Bin?

• Thinking Face

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
This may sound stupid, but if you deleted the .zip with the mod, is it still in your Recycle Bin?
im not techsavvy but afaik if u put something in a bin...and clean the bin ...files (or some files?) are not actually ceased to exist ...such will be deleted but later when all ur disk space is taken
that is prolly why some data/deleted files retreiver programs exist

• Thinking Face

Insane814

Jan 31, 2019
im not techsavvy but afaik if u put something in a bin...and clean the bin ...files (or some files?) are not actually ceased to exist ...such will be deleted but later when all ur disk space is taken
that is prolly why some data/deleted files retreiver programs exist
I'm not 100% sure about this, but I somwhere heard that only the registry or whatever it's called gets deletet, not the data itslef... but again, not sure about that

• Thinking Face

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
I'm not 100% sure about this, but I somwhere heard that only the registry or whatever it's called gets deletet, not the data itslef... but again, not sure about that
i think i tried to recover files (not important ones)...but locating such were a problem... plus i think i havenot used something mighty enough (relied on glary util)

not a problem to find progs - > lifewire.com/free-data-recovery-software-tools-2622893

• Thinking Face
Mar 5, 2020
I managed to find the mod version Indecent_Desires_v0.012_Full_Fix_1_Cheats_Improvements__Walkthrough_Mod by searching a few min on google. It is just tideous to download on the websites like keep2share...
I tested it on my game and it works just fine

• Thinking Face

Insane814

Jan 31, 2019
I managed to find the mod version Indecent_Desires_v0.012_Full_Fix_1_Cheats_Improvements__Walkthrough_Mod by searching a few min on google. It is just tideous to download on the websites like keep2share...
I tested it on my game and it works just fine
Could you provide the link kind sir?

• Thinking Face

Steviehg84

Oct 16, 2019
Instead of posting links thanking people for updating the mod how about? Oh I don't know posting a link to the mod itself?

• Angry

fr12rebel

Mar 6, 2018
I just tested and the mod works, But if you use it: It's on you're own risk! It can crash the game if you go to the cheat menu and klick on the button "All Items".

• Thinking Face