Ren'Py Indecent Wife Hana: Gravure [v0.1.3Public] [Fallen Eros]

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Its basically a side-story that occurs after the Hana route in the main-game, which is complete. We recently got Yuma route complete too so now there are 2 endings left afaik. Fallen Eros I notice this says 0.1.1, has this version gotten more content since the steam Demo or is it the exact same release we got some months ago?
Changelog says 5 CGs but technically it's 6 CGs with 4 scenes in the gallery (guess we're able to access gallery now which is great!). Umm when I finished this update it's still considered a "demo". Nothing has changed. But I guess it's nice since it's kind of a standalone yet I still have the saves from the original game (to which it causes an error). Hopefully Eros changes it and makes this a standalone save file folder.

Dec 23, 2019
It's standalone dlc guys. There's a few different dlcs planned and this is one of them. The main game still has some routes and the Hana POV to finish.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
IndecentWifeHanaGravure-0.1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

GoldenAgony

Apr 29, 2020
Isn't it easier to continue the story in the main game?
this was made because he wanted to release iwh on steam but wasnt allowed because a certain someone falls under shota and whoever reviewed the game didnt like that

Owlearyn

Aug 11, 2019
I wonder when this scene from Hana End will be included/explained in Gravure?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In the developer's updates such information was stated:
"In the last CG you can see Hana is being recorded. By who, you ask? That's another story."
" Also, we reached the "2000 STEAM wishlist goal". On June 19th I'll upload a Free Demo of the "Gravure DLC". If you are curious to know what the last video is all about, you don't want to miss this DLC. "
So I'm curious if they will be hiding this secret for long?

Last edited:
Reactions: Insur

LinkR34

Dec 9, 2017
Is there anything new about this DLC? There is no more progress beyond the part where she gives the gift but no scenes after that... :/

jjwolf257

Jun 17, 2022
Is there anything new about this DLC? There is no more progress beyond the part where she gives the gift but no scenes after that... :/
There hasn't been any updates to it yet. The dev wants 3k people on steam for their wish list until the next part gets released.