Modder
Oct 21, 2018
Since I've gotten a few DMs about getting V0.13.0 from me

someone helped me do cracks easier after my first
I've reused his information to make cracking easier
basically coasting on some useful information
my goal was to avoid showing how cracks worked
that's why it was always save files and whole folders
basically someone who was given a password and game could make it.

then people posted a ton of cracks and info
So its nearly all revamped and my info became near useless
only thing i can really do now is hand it over to someone else to crack

I avoided posting IWH IMMEDIATELY so there's still a patreon only window (also avoided extras patch)
that was my middle ground, i wont be the first to leak it, but id post a crack/activated copy
last update I posted it after it was on publicly leaked elsewhere and DMed a link
currently the only cracker said he would post immediately, so its a no go

ATM, for V13 i was given the persons whole folder
i don't have the password, so if FallenEros gets the save
he can disable it for me and others, so i'm gonna HODL

Also, don't hate on FallenEros, he's got every right to protect his game
FallenEros shortened the delay for public release, after pushback, they met us halfway

Last edited:

AkshayK

Jun 20, 2022
Since I've gotten a few DMs about getting V0.13.0 from me

someone helped me do cracks easier after my first
I've reused his information to make cracking easier
basically coasting on some useful information
my goal was to avoid showing how cracks worked
that's why it was always save files and whole folders
basically someone who was given a password and game could make it.

then people posted a ton of cracks and info
So its nearly all revamped and my info became near useless
only thing i can really do now is hand it over to someone else to crack

I avoided posting IWH IMMEDIATELY so there's still a patreon only window (also avoided extras patch)
that was my middle ground, i wont be the first to leak it, but id post a crack/activated copy
last update I posted it after it was on publicly leaked elsewhere and DMed a link
currently the only cracker said he would post immediately, so its a no go

ATM, for V13 i was given the persons whole folder
i don't have the password, so if FallenEros gets the save
he can disable it for me and others, so i'm gonna HODL

Also, don't hate on FallenEros, he's got every right to protect his game
FallenEros shortened the delay for public release, after pushback, they met us halfway
What do you mean by shortened? The public version releases the same day when the new version comes out.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Indecent-Wife-Hana-0.13.0-patreon-pc (unchanged Patreon version):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The attached crack is based on Big Daddys simple crack for v0.12 (only renamed the overwritten function and updated the online_script) for the last version (see this post for more info)
Note: The Extra's menu doesn't get unlocked with the crack or the password because the Extra's Patch is required!

Last edited:

kLmxd1

Aug 21, 2020

The attached crack is based on Big Daddys simple crack for v0.12 (only renamed the overwritten function and updated the online_script) for the last version (see this post for more info)
Note: The Extra's menu doesn't get unlocked with the crack or the password because the Extra's Patch is required!
I saw a video and it had more content I don't know if it has something to do with the crack but it's showing up as if the update ended in the middle and it has more content

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020

The patch stops the game from wanting to connect to the internet when you run the game but when I try to load or continue the game it still wants to connect to the internet and then just bails to the end screen?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I saw a video and it had more content I don't know if it has something to do with the crack but it's showing up as if the update ended in the middle and it has more content
If you give me a link to the video I can check, otherwise everything from the devs server get loaded (but he could of course have put something in the extras patch which is missing from the "normal" version)

The patch stops the game from wanting to connect to the internet when you run the game but when I try to load or continue the game it still wants to connect to the internet and then just bails to the end screen?
I didn't check the game while completely offline. (It checks only if baidu or google is available) I updated the crack and it should work without a internet connection now...

Reactions: BOBJevent

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
For those interested, there is an apk version for android on the website android adult. I just tested and it is working fine, finally I will be able to play this game.

Edit: is missing a lot of cgs, the majority of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Griffin407
3.80 star(s) 37 Votes