3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
TheDusty was asking for similar VN/Games. That means he was asking for Netorase, not for Netorare. Your list is only Netorare, and so not the thing he was asking for. You probably misunderstood the question. That can happen, so no biggie. However the list is not very useful for TheDusty.

That Netorase Master List is indeed a useful one...

Sinthering

Apr 18, 2022
TheDusty was asking for similar VN/Games. That means he was asking for Netorase, not for Netorare. Your list is only Netorare, and so not the thing he was asking for. You probably misunderstood the question. That can happen, so no biggie. However the list is not very useful for TheDusty.

That Netorase Master List is indeed a useful one...
Sorry, I'll delete my answer immediately.

Ben6502

Nov 29, 2020
Any other recommended Sharing/Swinging games like this? Some NTR games are too heavy for me. The story of a loving couple is preferred. I have tried Perfect Housewife, which is also very good.

Reactions: dumpsmailto

RiceCakezz

May 27, 2018
Does this game only have the husband's perspective still? Also is there an ETA for when the game will be finished? Haven't touched this game in years since it was only a single perspective

Bahamutos

May 3, 2023

Nikona

Apr 6, 2021
Can you tell me how to install the repack joiplay correctly, I renamed the archive to a jpg file (removed the .zip at the end) and installed it in joiplay, but when I try to turn on the game it just crashes after a few seconds. Joiplay and the Ren'Py plugin are newly installed, so the versions are new. Thanks!

Nikona

Apr 6, 2021
Can you tell me how to install the repack joiplay correctly, I renamed the archive to a jpg file (removed the .zip at the end) and installed it in joiplay, but when I try to turn on the game it just crashes after a few seconds. Joiplay and the Ren'Py plugin are newly installed, so the versions are new. Thanks!
Here is a log.txt

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
File "renpy/main.py", line 492, in main
File "renpy/script.py", line 297, in load_script
File "renpy/script.py", line 801, in load_appropriate_file
Exception: Could not load file /storage/emulated/0/JoiPlay/games/RaspberrySoft.IndecentWifeHana/game/scripts/scenario/snr_001_opening.rpyc.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not load file /storage/emulated/0/JoiPlay/games/RaspberrySoft.IndecentWifeHana/game/scripts/scenario/snr_001_opening.rpyc.

Pagoramix

May 22, 2019
Hey, am having some weird bug with this game. Whenever i try to launch it full screen, it switch off my hdr setting without any possibility to bring it back. Well renpy's always buggy with HDR, for instance, i can run any renpy game fullscreen with HDR, but whenever i shutdown said games, so is HDR. Well am just playing renpy game windowed so far, but then comes that game with only available resolution 800/600, 1024/768 AND fullscreen... first, WTF, i get retrogaming and all that, but the ACTUAL MAJOR POINT is to be able to run on a MODERN CONFIG. Why would you lock the resolution for the sake of it? Secondly, anyone with a way to fix that? It's fuckin annoyin.

moze99

Aug 26, 2021
Hey, am having some weird bug with this game. Whenever i try to launch it full screen, it switch off my hdr setting without any possibility to bring it back. Well renpy's always buggy with HDR, for instance, i can run any renpy game fullscreen with HDR, but whenever i shutdown said games, so is HDR. Well am just playing renpy game windowed so far, but then comes that game with only available resolution 800/600, 1024/768 AND fullscreen... first, WTF, i get retrogaming and all that, but the ACTUAL MAJOR POINT is to be able to run on a MODERN CONFIG. Why would you lock the resolution for the sake of it? Secondly, anyone with a way to fix that? It's fuckin annoyin.

There are things you can do to force a borderless window fullscreen.

The one I've heard of the most is called "Borderless Gaming". As far as I know the Steam listing is just for direct support of the developer.

Correction: You will need to follow the instruction from the git for installation if using the source code from Github or Sourceforge.

Install from Source
  • Clone with repository
  • Open the solution inside Visual Studio 2017
  • Select the "Release" option
  • Build the projects and use the generated executable

Last edited:
Reactions: Pagoramix

moze99

Aug 26, 2021
Pretty sure that is all possible with the free Visual Studio release.

Found here:

moze99

Aug 26, 2021
Someone who this actually matters for, or who has the spare time can probably compile it and just upload the finished product into another thread as a useful tool.

TheDusty

Oct 29, 2017
Can someone explain to me how I can trigger the current events?
When I start over I can choose "Skip to the New Content" but I can't get there through regular play, what did i wrong?

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Can someone explain to me how I can trigger the current events?
When I start over I can choose "Skip to the New Content" but I can't get there through regular play, what did i wrong?
As far as I can tell, 'Skip to new content' takes you to new content, no matter what path you have been playing. I did the 'MC had his fun and now it's time to end it' path, and I got that by never walking away and always going home whenever possible.

TheDusty

Oct 29, 2017
As far as I can tell, 'Skip to new content' takes you to new content, no matter what path you have been playing. I did the 'MC had his fun and now it's time to end it' path, and I got that by never walking away and always going home whenever possible.
Ah, now it works, thx!

Reactions: clowns234

Nikona

Apr 6, 2021
Just delete from the folder "Indecent-Wife-Hana-0.35.0-patreon-pc_cracked\game" file "extras_patch-v0.35.rpa". (y)
Hi guys, does anyone know how to solve this problem on joiplay repack? in the game folder, in the case of a repack, there is no extras_patch file

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes