4.00 star(s) 35 Votes

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
This guy will make his game last forever to make as much profit out of it. You will only get updates of 5mins gameplay as long as clueless patreons keep giving him money for the small effort he makes.
Totally agree. I was a patreon for a long time but finally quit after the 4 or 5 update that didn’t even last five minutes. He used to do longer updates but now just seems to do minimal work just to get an update out.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
This guy will make his game last forever to make as much profit out of it. You will only get updates of 5mins gameplay as long as clueless patreons keep giving him money for the small effort he makes.
I partly agree but I have seen much worse. At least he has made several endings already and is somewhat consistent with updates compared to most other devs. He seems to be slacking as of late though so we will just have to wait and see if its gonna get worse or better :rolleyes:

Honestly, if i wasn't for the shady practices and weird DRM, I would say this dev is doing well enough.

kurailxix

Modder
Oct 21, 2018
I knew fallen would do something about leakers and crackers, game is already on 0.39 and nobody knows nothing about 0.38.
I dont think they did anything, previously i was reaching out and making contact with various patreons to build a bit of a network of atleast 8 previous people who had leaked it to me depending on if they were current patreons

alot of the patreons i networked with have stopped being patreons, some were on/off and some leaked when they didnt like a update, like i actually made a Special crack that i sent patreons that had the exclusive picture from the paid version at one point.

i think its more that ive been lazy and not reaching out to new patreons

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
speaking of low gameplay, i wonder if Fallen will grab the CG that was already in the Katsuo route, that he eliminated for some time, and then gonna reuse it for the route again and tag it as a "new CG"

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
No i'm talking about the ones linked here
Cracked version lets you skip straight to the newest update and has no ads. I think it also has gallery?

That's the only difference afaik. Its the reason why the update with "public" version is fake and useless. I recommend ppl to report the thread so mods can take a look at who the person is that uploads it remove their permissions.

Reactions: BangB420

FreelancerFL

Jul 23, 2017
Cracked version lets you skip straight to the newest update and has no ads. I think it also has gallery?

That's the only difference afaik. Its the reason why the update with "public" version is fake and useless. I recommend ppl to report the thread so mods can take a look at who the person is that uploads it remove their permissions.
Gallery needs Kekreon addon to work

kurailxix

Modder
Oct 21, 2018
he ment patreon addon, the top tier gets a gallery and a menu to skip to specific scenes
i think the current crackers might include a custom extras patch now, but i forget
i know they were able to use a existing one as reference and update it for atleast one release
DRM got updated featuress, needed better crackers, better crackers make better cracks

ALSO: if a patreon leaks it to me, they can pick when its posted, or can specify its for my private use
I have had patreon content i didnt leak before, like the extras patches
or a patreon only crack with the CG from the paid site i sent some patreons (got added to game due to pushback anyways)

my only regret is i didn't get it in time to do another april fools crack like last time
i had actually gotten permission to use more fanart, big sad

Last edited:

gameon12509

Jun 28, 2023
Hi! I'm Fallen Eros. I really hope you enjoy this.

If you want to support me, get early access, android versions, gallery patch, you can visit my . This game is being made thanks to them. You can also help by liking the main post and reviewing the game.

You can play a WEB version in-browser .

The latest PATREON VERSION can be found .

FAQ
What's the difference between Public and Patreon builds?
Patreon builds contains the latest content regarding the story, always including new CG images. You will also be given a password to unlock it. Without it, the Patreon build will have less content than the public build. You can check the to see if there's enough content for you to consider supporting. If you decide to wait, I'll upload a Public Version.

I'll only upload public versions to this forum. I don't condone the sharing of Patreon versions. If an user uploads it without cracking, then, it's out of my control and I apologize if you feel baited. You can consider waiting as a way of supporting this game without spending money. I appreciate your patience.

Why are the controls different compared to other Ren'Py games?
This game plays like an old-school japanese VN, with the same controls and 2D CG image quantity. If you are looking for thousands of 3D renders, this is not a game for you.

How frequently do you update?
Monthly updates.

Why the blurred images and how can I access them?
This images represent the protagonist imagination, as part of the fetish is 'not knowing'. They will be unlocked after playing Hana POV, however, that part is not made yet.
When will you make Hana POV game ??

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes