3.80 star(s) 37 Votes

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
so aside from the bad endings are there more than the 3way ending and the "hanna" ending or at least more pics than that path?

Aug 3, 2022
What about the continuation of the Yuma scene from 0.38?
I dont know about ghat but the latest update will only feature Katsuku(the new bull) for a couple of scenes and that will be it. Honestly im really excited for a new bull. Yuma is alright but i think the bull in this kind of games needs to take some initiative and kind of push the woman but in this game Hana rides Yuma and pushes him around more than she does to her husband. He has literally no personality, i honestly prefer the cardboard cutouts that red the usual blonde jacked dudes or black guys with massive dongs in other movies as bulls because they actually bring something to the sexual dynamic. And while im not saying that i want Yuma to become someone like that, he should at least bring something to the table. Like Hana acts like sex with Yuma is better than her hubby, but why? He dosent have a bigger dick and hubby isnt too old that you can say that he has trouble getting it up or not having stamina for sex. It would have been a lot better that Yuma had an edge to himself, like a bigger dick or something. I hope the new bull brings sone excitement to the game. Sorry for the rant.

AezeraeI

May 19, 2023
Idk what's more pathetic. The husband being a half hearted cuck or the small dicked shotacon being the bull but either way this is a jewel. Love seeing thick wives getting cum inflated and impregnated infront of their husbands.

BraveOrakio

May 31, 2020
I dont know about ghat but the latest update will only feature Katsuku(the new bull) for a couple of scenes and that will be it. Honestly im really excited for a new bull. Yuma is alright but i think the bull in this kind of games needs to take some initiative and kind of push the woman but in this game Hana rides Yuma and pushes him around more than she does to her husband. He has literally no personality, i honestly prefer the cardboard cutouts that red the usual blonde jacked dudes or black guys with massive dongs in other movies as bulls because they actually bring something to the sexual dynamic. And while im not saying that i want Yuma to become someone like that, he should at least bring something to the table. Like Hana acts like sex with Yuma is better than her hubby, but why? He dosent have a bigger dick and hubby isnt too old that you can say that he has trouble getting it up or not having stamina for sex. It would have been a lot better that Yuma had an edge to himself, like a bigger dick or something. I hope the new bull brings sone excitement to the game. Sorry for the rant.
No this is spot on. We need a bull to push Hana around as well.

Shopopo

May 24, 2018
I think the idea is that Yuma fulfills some of Hana's fantasies (nurturing inexperienced lovers, gentle domination) and he physically brings what appears to be a non-existent refractory period paired with an insatiable libido. Almost all NTR is framed as the cuck being an ineffectual dom/top losing out to a wildly competent bull, but here it's a sub watching their dom (Hana) dom another sub (Yuma). I assume the hot spring route will be a bit more traditional, although I wonder how it plays out considering that Hana seemed to take the strongest dislike to the muscle dude of all three of them.

Aug 3, 2022
I think the idea is that Yuma fulfills some of Hana's fantasies (nurturing inexperienced lovers, gentle domination) and he physically brings what appears to be a non-existent refractory period paired with an insatiable libido. Almost all NTR is framed as the cuck being an ineffectual dom/top losing out to a wildly competent bull, but here it's a sub watching their dom (Hana) dom another sub (Yuma). I assume the hot spring route will be a bit more traditional, although I wonder how it plays out considering that Hana seemed to take the strongest dislike to the muscle dude of all three of them.
I agree with you on some aspects like the fact that Yuma isnt the cliche overbearing or perverted individual gives it a new feeling since most other games focus on the guy being a dominant douche but I also think that in these kind of games or in the fetish in general there is an aspect of fear that the female partner will like the other guy or at least the way he makes her feel during sex more than her partner. In this game while Tatsuki(the husband) does wonder if Hana likes sex with YUma better there is no fear factor or danger involved. I'm not saying all netorare antagonists need to be jacked dudes with foot long cock but i say that if he had more initiative or was more demanding it would have added a nice angle to the dynamic. YUma is a young dude and we all know that we are at our most perverted stage when we are young, but maybe in the cash grab...sorry the Hana POV (If it is another game) we can see if he did try to take some initiative.

Shopopo

May 24, 2018
I agree with you on some aspects like the fact that Yuma isnt the cliche overbearing or perverted individual gives it a new feeling since most other games focus on the guy being a dominant douche but I also think that in these kind of games or in the fetish in general there is an aspect of fear that the female partner will like the other guy or at least the way he makes her feel during sex more than her partner. In this game while Tatsuki(the husband) does wonder if Hana likes sex with YUma better there is no fear factor or danger involved. I'm not saying all netorare antagonists need to be jacked dudes with foot long cock but i say that if he had more initiative or was more demanding it would have added a nice angle to the dynamic. YUma is a young dude and we all know that we are at our most perverted stage when we are young, but maybe in the cash grab...sorry the Hana POV (If it is another game) we can see if he did try to take some initiative.
Yeah sometimes Yuma can be a little insistent, but he's so apologetic. After the amount of time he's basically had free use of Hana, you'd expect him to act more entitled to sex with her and to start showing more negative reactions if he's ever denied in some way. He's essentially become sexually spoiled, but he barely acts like it.

I believe the Hana PoV is supposed to be part of this game (we'll see), and I imagine she was respectful of the boundaries, and that most of the time she was basically fucking with Tatsuki to tease him (on the route where you trust her) and that maybe things got off the rails on the route where you went home.

3.80 star(s) 37 Votes