3.80 star(s) 37 Votes

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
although been playing games on this site for a long time im still confused by all the different tags and just when i thought i knew something i realized im still lost in the dark so hope someone can help me with understanding stuff
NTR is when other npc, etc steals mc partners right?
i THOUGHT netorase is when mc scews another mans woman (seems thats not the case so what would this tag be??)
netorase would be mc willing to share his woman (iunderstand that to be like swinging or swapping ?)

zyperz

Oct 5, 2017
although been playing games on this site for a long time im still confused by all the different tags and just when i thought i knew something i realized im still lost in the dark so hope someone can help me with understanding stuff
i THOUGHT netorase is when mc scews another mans woman (seems thats not the case so what would this tag be??)
netorase would be mc willing to share his woman (iunderstand that to be like swinging or swapping ?)
Netorare is when your partner gets stolen without consent and Netorase is when this is initiated by MC with consent.

OmegaDio

Oct 26, 2020
i see a game with potential, do you have plans for differents routes like total NTR, vanilla, etc or you stay on netorase only?

Reactions: belovedeggs

zandalari

May 4, 2019
The tag system is fucked and NTR is the umbrella tag that gets applied everywhere whether it fits or not.

Netorare - MC's woman gets stolen.
Netori - MC steals the woman of another.
Netorase - MC shares his woman with others and gets off on it.

NTR usually means netorare, but also gets put on netorase games, even though they are completely different. Netori goes under "cheating" and "swinging" can mean "netorase" when it comes to tags, except not really because under netorase the woman is often the only one having sex with others.

Godspeed to the developer, there's a dearth of proper netorase games that don't turn into cookie cutter netorare later on. Love the lighthearted undertone this game has and hope it keeps it. Will be following this with great interest.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Dev appears to be obfuscating their content in an rpa archive with a key. I won't touch this with a ten foot pole.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
But you are the first to bother with renpy/loader.py to have it fetch and load an encryption key from within the rpa archive. Just putting things in an rpa archive in the first place will prevent 99% of the users from bothering.

Doing this tells me that you have more than an average level of paranoia. It makes me think that you might be the type to hide arbitrary python code in your content to do more than just run a stupid visual novel.

I just want to protect the assets. And the obfuscation is probably weak to be honest, nothing out of the ordinary.

Reactions: robber's slicker

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
NTR... :FacePalm:
Just looking at the pictures i can see it colliding with the content of this game like a derailing train.
Why devs can't read the mood of their own games?

P.S.
Correction. After i've tried the demo i can see is more on the sharing/cheating side than actual NTR. I would avoid the use of this tag if the tone of this game is planned to stay the same all the way to the end.

Last edited:

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
Netorase is not the same as swinging or sharing because the girl is the only one having sex and sharing doesn't always imply that the MC gets turned on - which is the main deal about netorase. Cuckoldry fetish is more closer to netorase than sharing imo (since a guy can share his wife for financial reasons or because he doesn't love her, etc, not necessarily because it arouses him), so that's why it is put on the umbrella NTR tag of this site.

Ideally we would have Netorare, Netorase and Netori tags.

narnif

Sep 4, 2017
It's NTR... but still feels so fucking wholesome...

This is brilliant! Great artwork, nice humor, and so far all the characters are rather likeable. Sure, the primary focus is NTR, but this is done so fucking well!

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
I am the only one. At least for the foreseable figure.
I advise you to try to reduce the details I mean shading and polishing in order to make updates as soon as possible since you are working alone and as you know the supporters are always in a hurry. :ROFLMAO:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
did u work in an other company before this because this art style looks familiar
Yea, I got that Deja Vu feeling when I first saw this also. Thought it was a remake.
I guess everyone draws their inspiration from somewhere. :)

3.80 star(s) 37 Votes