3.70 star(s) 38 Votes

jjwolf257

Jun 17, 2022
I think there are a lot of interesting scenarios possible on bad ending path. Would look forward to the route if dev decides to do that.
View attachment 3840798
I also think it would be interesting. However, it is a 180 of the wholesome aspect that the dev marketed the game as. it seems like the dark route was popular to followers so the dev may be willing to throw away being wholesome and go ntr.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Rastafoo and mase88

The_Black_Wolf

Apr 2, 2024
Just get us green haired new guy
Then get us Katsuo
Then get us cucked Yuma
Then get a bad ending
As FallenEros mentioned in Discord we might see Arata(green haired guy) in coming update(s). It would be nice to see what role Katsuo will play in all this. Hopefully Katsuo and Arata get some action with Hana.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Rastafoo

The_Black_Wolf

Apr 2, 2024
I also think it would be interesting. However, it is a 180 of the wholesome aspect that the dev marketed the game as. it seems like the dark route was popular to followers so the dev may be willing to throw away being wholesome and go ntr.
Personally I would like to see a bad ending, we already have 4 wholesome-ish endings. Although doing bad ending will make some of the subscribers unhappy, majority of people are still in support of bad ending.

mase88

Jan 7, 2018
This. He could easily make his new game hard ntr focused and all were happy this feels like big F you to all his early supporters !

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes