3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

ASX135

Dec 2, 2017
New update is disappointing as fuck. I'm mad enough to leak it, be warned no new scenes or anything good, . Been subbed @ 15 a month for like 8 months now and this is just mad disappointing.

Enjoy your nothing burger.

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
New update is disappointing as fuck. I'm mad enough to leak it, be warned no new scenes or anything good, . Been subbed @ 15 a month for like 8 months now and this is just mad disappointing.

Everyone is getting exhausted with the weird ways of this dev Fallen

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019

So what your saying is he's lying about how much he's putting out. Post claims

• - 3 new CGs with variations.
  • - Total CGs: 39 (340+ variations)
  • - 5.600 words added. (100,000 total)
  • - Wallpaper: 1 new CG (Valentine's Day)

Panpanhen

Feb 23, 2022
Why does it require a month's time to come up with just this little development? He used to come up with so much content earlier with every update, and that too biweekly.

FOX$

Jan 20, 2023
We don't need a crack. Somone who has this game working should post the save files instead, because they bypass the password/internet requirement. However after the transition to each new scene the game asks for the password/internet conncetion again, so there should be a save file after each new transition to a scene.

Reactions: JoEy_fAb
3.90 star(s) 38 Votes