VN Ren'Py Indenture [Final] [PUSH!]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

legonix

Dec 23, 2017
Seems like the game got released on Steam, this is me basing it off from an illustration of Magukappu (the artist for CG and other of the Push games) promoting the VN on his pixiv saying it's now on sale on Steam.

Grim1966

Jun 20, 2018
Hum eyes the size of english tea sausers, non existant noses and mouths with no lips and chins that could cut diamonds.... lol each to his/her own i guess..... I guess it could be worse if they throw a half horse and some futa in there...

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
Hum eyes the size of english tea sausers, non existant noses and mouths with no lips and chins that could cut diamonds.... lol each to his/her own i guess..... I guess it could be worse if they throw a half horse and some futa in there...
This is typical Japanese Anime Art Style. If you do not like Anime Art Style than you should not look at nearly any 2D game here and stick with the 3D Games or realistic Sex. Many of us are here because we love Anime and we love to see Anime Games. So not a single criticism fits here as none of that exists in typical anime art and seeing the first picture should of told you enough about the game to not not make criticism of a well known style.

I can tell with this one comment that you hate:

1. Anime
2. Manga
3. Anime Games
4. JRPG

So why come into this thread to make a comment like this?

Reactions: petorignat
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote