Ren'Py Independent Horizons [v.0.1.0] [SwampyStudio]

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
The main character of this game is a 20-year-old boy
Mrs. Cruz may not have liked the idea initially, but she eventually realizes that Tom is an adult teenager who needs to live on his own.
drew-scanlon-white-guy-blinking.gif

Lol that was funny to read, a 20 year old adult teenager? (I suppose that will depend on the country but I am pretty sure in most countries a 20 years old person is already considered an adult.)

Anyways, good luck dev.

asdf1234asdf1234

Jan 30, 2017
20 years old peope are teenagers
Lets see here.. I think we can deduce the truth of this statement.

Thirteen... check
Fourteen... check
Fifteen... check
Sixteen... check
Seventeen... check
Eighteen... check
Nineteen... check
Twenty... we have a problem boys. Someone call a scientist, I'm obviously underqualified to handle this.

:LOL: guessing the disagreement here is being driven by some sort of native language difference?

• Haha
Reactions: holaje12

swampystudio

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2024

Thirteen... check
Fourteen... check
Fifteen... check
Sixteen... check
Seventeen... check
Eighteen... check
Nineteen... check
Twenty... we have a problem boys. Someone call a scientist, I'm obviously underqualified to handle this.

:LOL: guessing the disagreement here is being driven by some sort of native language difference?
Maybe some kind of typo :LOL: I already deleted the word "teenager".

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023

Thirteen... check
Fourteen... check
Fifteen... check
Sixteen... check
Seventeen... check
Eighteen... check
Nineteen... check

Maybe its...
Twenteen?

Tarakis

Apr 18, 2017
I downloaded this game and was gonna give it a try. I started reading this AVN demo and was impressed with the writing and the story as it was being told. But when it got to where Tom was leaving the house to go to college and Mrs. Cruz gives him the pillow and groceries and Tom asks her what all this is for and we are presented with 3 choices as what to call her and none of them are Mom. I'm sorry but that just breaks it for me, The Cruz's raised him as their own (I assume), one render shows him nursing from Mrs. Cruz while she is also holding her biological daughter, I just cannot fathom calling someone who raised you from a tiny infant to a college bound adult/teenager by their name. Sorry but this AVN gets a pass from me, good luck SwampyStudio.

swampystudio

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2024
I downloaded this game and was gonna give it a try. I started reading this AVN demo and was impressed with the writing and the story as it was being told. But when it got to where Tom was leaving the house to go to college and Mrs. Cruz gives him the pillow and groceries and Tom asks her what all this is for and we are presented with 3 choices as what to call her and none of them are Mom. I'm sorry but that just breaks it for me, The Cruz's raised him as their own (I assume), one render shows him nursing from Mrs. Cruz while she is also holding her biological daughter, I just cannot fathom calling someone who raised you from a tiny infant to a college bound adult/teenager by their name. Sorry but this AVN gets a pass from me, good luck SwampyStudio.
Sure man! Thanks for the feedback! Actually, I intentionally didn't include (mom/younger sister) because of Patreon. I read that it's allowed even if they're not blood-related, but I just want to avoid problems in the future because of community guidelines. I'll provide a solution so Tom can call Mrs. Cruz "mom" and childhood friend as her "sister".

Last edited:

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Sure man! Thanks for the feedback! Actually, I intentionally didn't include (mom/younger sister) because of Patreon. I read that it's allowed even if they're not blood-related, but I just want to avoid problems in the future because of community guidelines. I'll provide a patch so Tom can call Mrs. Cruz "mom" and childhood friend as her "sister". If you check the p-file.rpy... :)
Publicly announcing that you are going to supply your own patch is enough for Patreon to bounce you anyway. You may as well just include the choice in the game and look for a different funding source.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Independent Horizons [Demo] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 129mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

• Red Heart
Reactions: swampystudio