1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
Independent Horizons [Demo] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 129mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Thanks

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Will this have an incest patch to turn the adoptive family into a blood family?:devilish:
I doubt it since apparently him trying to find out about his biological family seems to be a big part of the premise and rewriting that with a patch would be painful and inconsistent with future official updates.

The dev could still give us real incest if his mom is alive or if he has a sister, aunt, cousin, etc but if I learned something from "The Twist" is that it will never happen, I hope I'm wrong, if this game manages to give us both, blood-related and step incest, then it will be a win-win.

leo dicaprio

Apr 19, 2024
if this game manages to give us both, blood-related and step incest, then it will be a win-win.
and who benefits from step incest
incest lovers do not like it because it is not real and this is a deception
incest opponents do not like it because these are hints of incest

No one, or a very small number of people, will benefit from step incest

as an amateur, I definitely will not support the project with step incest

Last edited:

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
IndependentHorizons-0.1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
Last edited:
Reactions: Faxe10%

swampystudio

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2024
Important questions, the first will there be content and the final harem?
Will there be incest and step incest in the second one?
And finally, is the content forced or can it be avoided? This I am referring to some fetishes or tags that are sometimes presented in the game that are not to everyone's liking.
Harem? I don't know about that yet, since the game is still in development. For now, I can only assure you that there will be multiple endings. These endings will depend on your choices and on which girl you choose to be with.

About incest (I don't want to spoil you guys) but as long as permitted under patreon community guidelines:

Permitted
  • Sexual activity between members of a family who are not blood relatives (e.g. in-laws).
  • Personal accounts or survival stories involving incest.
  • Fictional plot points involving incest that are part of a larger narrative (e.g. Game of Thrones).
fetishes or tags that are sometimes presented in the game that are not to everyone's liking.
Probably, every scenes contains tags or fetishes that people might don't like will be separated. For example there will be three different tags: scene1.rpa, scene2.rpa, scene3.rpa
If you want to play and watch every scene, then you must download all the hidden scenes. If you only want one scene, you will still be informed about what the scene will contain and which patch you want to download. But hey, I have no intention yet to include such tags. In case, you can avoid them; it will depend on your choices. After all, you are the one creating the story :)

I hope I answered your question.

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
Harem? I don't know about that yet, since the game is still in development. For now, I can only assure you that there will be multiple endings. These endings will depend on your choices and on which girl you choose to be with.

About incest (I don't want to spoil you guys) but as long as permitted under patreon community guidelines:

Permitted
  • Sexual activity between members of a family who are not blood relatives (e.g. in-laws).
  • Fictional plot points involving incest that are part of a larger narrative (e.g. Game of Thrones).

Probably, every scenes contains tags or fetishes that people might don't like will be separated. For example there will be three different tags: scene1.rpa, scene2.rpa, scene3.rpa
If you want to play and watch every scene, then you must download all the hidden scenes. If you only want one scene, you will still be informed about what the scene will contain and which patch you want to download. But hey, I have no intention yet to include such tags. In case, you can avoid them; it will depend on your choices. After all, you are the one creating the story :)

I hope I answered your question.
Yes, thank you, for my part I hope you decide to include Harem, because just by seeing the previous images, I not can already choose, Imagine if I want to play it and I get attached to all the LIs. Good luck DEV

Last edited:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Permitted
At this point I wouldnt trust patreon on anything.
1- I'm pretty sure they dont take kindly to step-cest even tthough there is no blood there either.
2-...ok sure
3- ..Lmao....the whole thing is fiction in the first place. It's a made up story that doesnt even feature real people and yet they have a problem with it. Incest in Game of thrones is blatantly on screen and in your face as a main part of the plot just like any VN that features it. There is no difference. What is this arbitrary line in the sand? If they catch wind of your project they will try to find anything to kick you off platform to safeguard their master card and visa money. They have done it before. SO be careful. I wouldn't put all my eggs in patreon's basket.

Last edited:

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Once again, and I say once again because this is a very common ''pitfall'' in many games, I just don't understand the devs logic here:

Screenshot 2024-04-30 231519.png Screenshot 2024-04-30 231533.png

Two choices that can be considered very mild flirting, yet these instances of mild flirting are taken very seriously by the game and the player is offered a choice in order to presumably either move in a certain direction with these characters or not. This sets up a game in a positive light and shows that it actually cares about players input. But unfortunately soon after we get hit with a ''syke, just kidding, your choices don't matter at all'':

Screenshot 2024-04-30 231938.png

A forced sex scene which in theory SHOULD be treated much more seriously than mild flirting, yet there is no choice. What is the point of having choices, if we don't get to decide on the things that actually matter? I would rather every single instance of mild flirting was mandatory instead while I get to choose who the MC has sexual acts with, because who you decide to engage in sexual acts with are the only choices that really matter in these types of games, we don't need to have a 100 choices about whether you want to have eggs and bacon or pancakes for breakfast, while the sex scenes are mandatory. If sex scenes are mandatory the game might as well just be a kinetic novel.

For this type of game:

1) Game has meaningful choices.
2) Game has mandatory sex scenes.

You can only choose one.

My two cents.

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Looks interesting. Good overview.
Thanks for the share. swampystudio :giggle:

The Choice Police have acquired a warrant and searched for Choice meaningfulness and have determined the dev is a bad guy. And subject to summary execution. :oops:
Shocking how people get upset at fictional choices. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: swampystudio
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote