VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Inertia [v0.35] [Dob3D]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1157790

A very promising start. Fantastic looking CGs, and a ton of potential for great scenes. While there is not a lot of content currently (v0.20), it has established a nice slow burn.

Although, I do worry that this game might get abandoned, as the dev is somewhat inactive.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

TH4n4t05

I liked the game so far.
    The writing is good, the characters interesting, the render are great and the dev seems to be a good sport.

Overall I would say it is a good start into something I would like to recommend.

Small Update after the last Version:
    I was pretty happy with the beginning, but after the last update I am really looking forward to the next one. So consider me becoming a fan!

- It is fun to read! I like the writing style and the humor. It made me chuckle a few times.
    - As the quality of writing continues, so does the quality of the renders too. Well done and always a pleasure to watch.
    - The story is interesting and I am really looking forward for the next update.

So the beginning was 5/5 and it continues to deliver.

If you have a little bit of time and want to enjoy some lighthearted fun. Try this game. Thumbs up to Marc. Well done and please more.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

weretiger

Very nice game with unique graphic and natural characters. The plot develop slowly. This game isn´t a fast fap game. The MC can slowly discover her need and kinks. The player does have a lot of choices to form the MC. I really enjoy it so far. 5 of 5 stars from me. Looking forward to see more updates...
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Caiatris

Young fitness model finds opportunities for corruption.

Gorgeous model, outfits nice, graphics good.
    The story is reasonable, the writing fine.

This (v0.15) is still too short to be sure how good it'll be, but I'm eager to find out. I'm giving it 5* for now, but the game will have to live up to its promise to keep that rating.

v0.25 update: I'm happy to say that the game's maintained its early promise - still 5 stars. I was worried that our hero was going to have to endure being abused by arseholes, but relieved to see that it's not the case.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

loters

For now it's too short, but renders are amazing and the game has great potential.

I saw that Dev had lot of problems during development, hope that will not happen again and we can enjoy this game as soon as possible.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Alex Burns

Definitely some potential, models are really hot, like can't ask for more. Only problem is there's literally no content. It ends and you're like wtf where's the content? Might be a 5 star in the future though because Inertia is really hot.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

The Wicked One

This is the first time I've played this game, so, as an observer, I haven't seen any of the initial backlash. And I had no idea this was a revamp, until I booted up the game.
    The best thing about Inertia, is the potential. All the characters that are introduced have the potential to create awesome moments with the main character, and this game has the potential to be the next big Female Protag game.
    I do want to give this game a 4 - Stars out of the gate, because you can see where the dev is putting his heart into it, and setting us up for a good time later.
    However, I do have to critique the dialog, which is not good. The story may be your strong suite, but you may want to look for someone to help out with your characters' interactions with one another.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

VN..reader

current version. revamp .15, these girls (sisters) are Too Damn Hot, and innocent. plus they are surrounded by douchbags. this will be hard to play, a super hot girl with NO clue out to discover herself, and daddy says 'Learn to be an Adult" get a job. he's controlling but doesn't seem to have a clue how naive his girls are, nor what is going on with 'son'. irl the girls would have already put that boy down, either by tattling to daddy or by kicking the dick in the ... dick. i am intrigued with where the story goes and unraveling the 'potential' of this but, tbh, if not for the Total Hotness of the Sisters, i would let this one go.... just feels too painful to watch
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Sendtoakog

Disregard zaggys bias rating of 2/5. Although this game doesnt have much of a backstory as of yet, Dob has explained im future updates it will all be improved.
    The models that are used are gorgeous, unique and beautiful in there own creative way. They may not appear as "life-like" as some may like but you have to remember this is a game and a fun one at that. Im a patron of Dobs and not only has he shown me massive respect, hes a quick replier and a great artist who takes the time for anyone.
    Looking forward to the next update.
    5 stars from me.
  10. 2.00 star(s)

zaggy00

No story at all. Every character is very dull and plain. Female models are too exaggerated and are very far from true female body (but this might be an artistic view). Good graphics otherwise. I would like a more depth to the story and better tought through story overall.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Lynarmaal

Love the model rework, looks very promising. MC doesn't look like she'll just jump on any guy she meets and I'm liking the promise that you can choose all outcomes. Beautifull game, will definatly keep an eye on where this story will go.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

jeos1

Very small amount of content for a first release, only about perhaps 5 minutes of gameplay. The characters and renders are really good, the mix of text and pics is well balanced. The story is a bit simple but thats OK in my opinion.
    All in all it´s a good project and I hope to see more of it in the future.

I guess I check it again in a few month, hope there will be some more to see.
    Thumbs up to the dev. - good work so far.
  13. 3.00 star(s)

lordofevilcr

I like how the author is trying something different with their models. They also did a pretty good job posing. However, they do need to sort out the story/setting.

I can just about ignore that a girl would be happy with your friend's roommate touching your ass. But your stepbrother masturbating to your sister just warrants getting back at him? While you have a dad that's super strict, ex-military and tells you to put pants on (while not wearing a shirt)? He'd probably kick his step-son to shit in a second.
  14. 4.00 star(s)

NPC041188

Good so far with a lot of potential and lot of routes you can take, romance wise, in the future.
    Will be interesting to see where we go in future updates, but right now the thing I wanna see most is a certain pervert getting his ass whooped by MC and/or others. Preferably with every update.

But that's just me
  15. 4.00 star(s)

pepegaomega

Renders are definately on the better end of any on here which is a great start.

As for the story tis a little rushed honestly and it can be a little off at times in all fairness.

but considering that it's intro and a new dev its definately got potential, writing is always improvable and the renders are really the main aspect which are on point.

Keen to see where it goes and if animations are a potential for the future.
  16. 3.00 star(s)

Mister Boombastic

Man, what a shame! The game has great potential if you're just looking at the visuals, but the writing is all over the place.

The renders look amazing, with lots of detail and beautiful characters. The female MC looks nice as well. You could land a plane on her forehead but otherwise she looks really cute!

"Oh and Inertia..."
    - "Yeah?"
    "Put some pants on",
    said Dad, who apparently never wears a shirt.

Unfortunately the story is horrible. And I'm not even talking about the grammar or the conversations, but just the insane tempo at which incoherent and cliche events follow each other.

'Oh hey, this is my step-mom, she's really hot and I secretly like girls! And hey, now I'm going to look for a job and I suddenly find a stranger who wants to take pictures of me! And hey, now I'm doing yoga with my sister and tease a guy who I barely know even though I was super shy two minutes ago!' (Everything actually happens within 5 minutes)

It feels like one of those group assignments in school, where one guy is in charge of the visuals and the other is in charge of the story. And while the visual guy has been working on the assignment for weeks, the story guy wakes up on the morning before it needs to be handed in and quickly scribbles something down on paper...

So if I could give the developer some advice: find another story guy!
  17. 3.00 star(s)

TreeFriend

Inertia can score with high resolution renders and comprehensible writing but in this early stage some parts will still need a second look.

Game-play: 3/5
    Nothing much to say here. The game is stable, that's a plus. There are some choices in the game, 3 in total if I am not mistaken. Somewhat confusing to me is that at times we choose Inertia's actions while at other times choosing another characters actions. The choices don't have much of an effect yet, really mostly see a scene/don't see a scene.

Renders: 4/5
    Now my first important note here is that I am giving these 4 stars with some reservations seeing how, like some others in the forum I am a little weirded out by Inertia's face. However as the dev said he'll have a vote on this, and hoping this will change I'll say 4 stars, considering how the renders in general have a high quality. One minor thing I'd have a second look at is the dad's hair, it looks a little weird from some perspectives.

Story: 1/5
    Now this is the thing. I don't know where the story of this is going yet, seeing how there is not that much of a story to find yet. I understand that you'd first want the characters introduced, understand them, give them a bit of depth and this is handled acceptably here. But even in a first release, what I would like to see is have a bit of a direction a conflict or potential for an interesting plot in order to keep me enticed and download the next update.

Writing: 3/5
    Grammar and writing is good. There are some minor mistakes in the "When to set apostrophes" area but that's it. The way characters talk is realistic and the main character introducing us a little and breaking the 4th wall is a nice touch.

Playtime is at about 15 minutes, as of v0.1. I wish the dev good luck with the further development