3D-Daz InFam [v0.00] (Concept Art)

Twincest6l9

Mar 17, 2021
[CONCEPT ART]

infam_banner.png

Overview:
The main character is a young adult who lives in his parents' house. Upon his return from voluntary service during the pandemic, he receive a gift of time device from his father that will change the course of his life forever. The story will follows our hero as he went on explicitly sexual adventures through multiple time period of their family history and possible future. This journey cause many temporal anomalies in the matrix and the inevitable moral dilemma will come soon or later. Which path will you choose? Only time will tell.
Censored: No
Version: 0.00
Engine: Ren'Py
Language: English

Tags:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Characters:

Changelog:

Reference:

Last edited:

milfluv69

Dec 28, 2017
Sounds interesting. A little but of criticism though: you've done a good job of making most characters look related, but the younger sister stands out as looking totally different to the rest of the family

Precox

Mar 13, 2019
I like these designs. Am I correct in assuming that the family is meant to be Hispanic?

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Видно что продумано. Помимо картинки можно было ещё небольшое описание персонажей, занятие, интересы, увлечения и влечения. Уверен раз есть дизайн персонажей то их характер тоже продуман для истории в сценарии. Если нет, то советую сделать. Так будет при написании сценария понятно как будет поступать и почем тот или иной персонаж в разных ситуациях. Идея пока интересная. Я похожую видел в одной из игр на этом сайте.

Apparently it's well thought out. In addition to the picture, there could also be a small description of the characters, occupation, interests, hobbies and attractions. I'm sure since there is character design, then their character is also thought out for the story in the script. If not, then I advise you to do it. So it will be clear when writing a script how this or that character will act and how much this or that character will do in different situations. The idea is still interesting. I saw a similar one in one of the games on this site.

Twincest6l9

Mar 17, 2021
Thanks guys for the feedback! :D

Sounds interesting. A little but of criticism though: you've done a good job of making most characters look related, but the younger sister stands out as looking totally different to the rest of the family
Yeah I wanted her to be more light skin and have freckles to diversify the cast, just need to have a typical little sister with younger spirit vibe.

I like these designs. Am I correct in assuming that the family is meant to be Hispanic?
Not necessarily intended to be that, but you can imagine them to be whatever you please. ;)
Actually my intention is to create characters with multi cultural and ethnicity, but still has similarity so they can still be considered as a family. More later on the extended family around the world.:cool:

Updated, just a simple fantasy with so many potential. :LOL:

Видно что продумано. Помимо картинки можно было ещё небольшое описание персонажей, занятие, интересы, увлечения и влечения. Уверен раз есть дизайн персонажей то их характер тоже продуман для истории в сценарии. Если нет, то советую сделать. Так будет при написании сценария понятно как будет поступать и почем тот или иной персонаж в разных ситуациях. Идея пока интересная. Я похожую видел в одной из игр на этом сайте.

Apparently it's well thought out. In addition to the picture, there could also be a small description of the characters, occupation, interests, hobbies and attractions. I'm sure since there is character design, then their character is also thought out for the story in the script. If not, then I advise you to do it. So it will be clear when writing a script how this or that character will act and how much this or that character will do in different situations. The idea is still interesting. I saw a similar one in one of the games on this site.
Absolutely, already have canon story created with reference of combined story structure (At first, planned to be trilogy of three like Star Wars), but still wanted to be fantasy sexy game that anything can happen in this vast multiverses.

What similar game that you have in mind?
I have been inspired from the classic game creator like Dreams of Desire [Lewdlab] The Visit [Stiget] Milfy City [ICSTOR] and now having the urge to create my own ultimate incest story. :p

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
It's a thread for the developer to post updates. If you want games to play, that's in the Games section of the forum :)
Ok, so since I posted something here, will I be automatically alerted when the Dev posts an update??

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Очень хорошо выглядит. Всё что не хватает в некоторых играх тут есть. Это качество картинки, персонажи не похожие на стандартные, эмоции на лице. Если будет так же и в игре и так же качественно показана анатомия то очень даже неплохо.

Looks very good. Everything that is missing in some games is here. This is the quality of the picture, the characters are not similar to the standard ones, the emotions on the face. If it is the same in the game and the anatomy is shown in the same quality, then it’s very good.