Oct 10, 2017
At the moment the progression system is broken as stated by ding and the engrish is very broken to the point of not understanding anything, sad because the game lookes very interesting.

Reactions: Kibad

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
It's like a curse I tell you, NTR and MTL are almost inseparable
Lol, now that you say it, apart from that latest hgame that KG has translated, I can't quite remember when was the last time we got a properly translated NTR.

Anyways, this hgame isn't supposed to be NTR, as there's no mention of it on the japanese review or the game's tags itself. And I didn't play it yet either so there's that too. I think I'll wait a bit longer before diving into this hgame or use the partial TL on ULMF for a non broken game experience.

Reactions: Kaparzo

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
At the moment the progression system is broken as stated by ding and the engrish is very broken to the point of not understanding anything, sad because the game lookes very interesting.
och, that's bad... is there a chance that someone would be able to post fixed version?

Jormag

Oct 4, 2017
Never understood the hate for RPGM or the need to voice them. RPGM gives some of the freedom and erotic scenarios you often cannot find in a visual novel. Both are fine mediums imo.

Now, the amount of ugly bastards and MTL in this game are unsettling.
I agree. I think the hate comes from devs who use RPGM only to make walking simulators which would be better suited in a VN format. Games which properly utilise RPGM are quite scarce imo, but the ones which nail the gameplay are really enjoyable.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Can you explain to me why people prefer Renpy? I personally think RPGM is better because it feels like a game where Renpy feels like click click click click click click fap zzzzzzzzz. Honest opinion.
For VN rempy is the best for that for RPG style game I'm fine with RPGM.

Reactions: SunCiel
2.80 star(s) 12 Votes