RPGM Completed Infiltrating Agent Emil ~The 3 Torturers ~ [Final] [Ibotsukigunte]

4.30 star(s) 10 Votes

Kiugra

Aug 23, 2020
Wanted to see more games or hentai voiced by this MC voice actress, the name is Yuzu Nagase, but didn't found nothing when searched her name.

Hitfran1612

Jul 8, 2022
why did they send a female agent to a location that is specifically against females, and has a weapon that specifically targets females, this just sounds like bad management to me

bitchass92

Dec 11, 2020
why did they send a female agent to a location that is specifically against females, and has a weapon that specifically targets females, this just sounds like bad management to me
That's I mean, bro. It's a hentai game. You could argue maybe the next best character taht was male was just monkey balls and couldn't survive torture or maybe if he was caught, they'd do worse than sexual things like dismemberment or some shit.

Idk man don't read into it.

Oct 13, 2017
Quote from the intro: "Their intent was to take over the world using a "Lewd Wave". A sinister radio wave that makes women submit sexually, and men - amoral."

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
How much of this is bondage with sex toys?
Is there any actual sex involved?
I'm asking based on the previews.

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
4.30 star(s) 10 Votes