Round110

Feb 10, 2020
I have not played the game yet, but unless the boyfriend has sex with someone else or cheats on her, it does not F95Zone's definition of NTR (cheating would be applicable tag since we are playing as a female MC).
Incorrect, NTR is not from the male/cuck’s perspective only. NTR is simply the stealing of a loved one. The perspective from which this occurs is irrelevant. In this game, the protagonist not only cheats, but is also “stolen”. So this game should have both the NTR and cheating tag.

Also I don’t know what F95Zone’s official definition of NTR is, but it’s definitely not enforced if this game doesn’t fit it. Fleeting iris has a similar premise to this game (and has a female MC), and no one complains about that game having the NTR tag. There are other popular female MC ntr games like Leanna’s Slice of Life, Jessica O’Neil, Nymphomania, etc that have never been complained about having the NTR tag.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Joeburqa
Aug 7, 2019
Already, tried that, I get the same massage after she's been fucked in battle.
Usually an event needs to take place. For 30+ it was using the place to the right of the brothel, for 50+ it was the brothel. I got 70+ just spamming the host bar I think but I honestly have no idea if that's the best or only way to do it.

I'm wondering how on earth to unlock the underground brothel. It says something about being hooked on hosts but not having any money, but I have no idea how to actually start that questline.

EDIT: Underground is unlocked after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Incorrect, NTR is not from the male/cuck’s perspective only. NTR is simply the stealing of a loved one. The perspective from which this occurs is irrelevant. In this game, the protagonist not only cheats, but is also “stolen”. So this game should have both the NTR and cheating tag.

Also I don’t know what F95Zone’s official definition of NTR is, but it’s definitely not enforced if this game doesn’t fit it. Fleeting iris has a similar premise to this game (and has a female MC), and no one complains about that game having the NTR tag. There are other popular female MC ntr games like Leanna’s Slice of Life, Jessica O’Neil, Nymphomania, etc that have never been complained about having the NTR tag.
I am only using F95Zone's definition of the tag since that is what they base it off of (typically). The official definition on this site is "Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC." If we go by that, this game does not fit (as far as I am aware of) since none of the female MC's romantic interests are stolen; however, the NTR tag is applied wrong quite often with female MC games on this site (I believe JOHN got it because of the swinging, but I do not know for sure, and I have not played the others games).

I do not really want to fight about what is and is not NTR since that has been done all too often on this site; I was only trying to point out that this game does not fit this site's description of it, but I can see why it would fit other descriptions of NTR.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Anyone know what those conditions are?

View attachment 1880656
Hit this myself

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can skip many of the battles by just not fighting enemies but you'll need some serious levels, and the arena, to get through the Story Boss Battle, though you can restart with all your equipment, money, and skills. Most other battles send you to your room or to the beginning of the floor if you lose.

Last edited:

kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
this was a really fun game to play. the female hero was strong and stayed that way, she wasnt stupid as a box of rocks which is great. the art work was great, the story was pretty easy to follow and the dialog was well written. the combat was fun and i didnt encounter any glitches or bugs that forced restart. this game also lets YOU decide what your char does which is AWESOME. all in all great game. would love to see more like it. i give this game 10 out of 10. great job guys.

Reactions: Web209

Round110

Feb 10, 2020
I am only using F95Zone's definition of the tag since that is what they base it off of (typically). The official definition on this site is "Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC." If we go by that, this game does not fit (as far as I am aware of) since none of the female MC's romantic interests are stolen; however, the NTR tag is applied wrong quite often with female MC games on this site (I believe JOHN got it because of the swinging, but I do not know for sure, and I have not played the others games).

I do not really want to fight about what is and is not NTR since that has been done all too often on this site; I was only trying to point out that this game does not fit this site's description of it, but I can see why it would fit other descriptions of NTR.
Its not that the female MC games are tagged incorrectly; the site's definition of NTR is just too constricted and should be ignored. The jealously and "MC" part are not necessary parameters for NTR (the Tina swordswomen game has a side couple undergo NTR). The better definition would be "Character's loved one or a character with a significant other is sexually and/or emotionally taken by a third party". Of course, even this definition is inherently flawed because NTR is just an umbrella term for netorare, netorase, and netori and my definition is really only about netorare.

.Inori

Jun 28, 2018
How do you turn into a futanari? A lot of Japanese text prevents me from searching it

KariCuriousCat

Nov 16, 2021
How do you turn into a futanari? A lot of Japanese text prevents me from searching it
You have to go to a wizard-like npc that is located in the house near of the clothing shop (where you can buy the micro bikini), he will give you a quest that you complete by killing a snake in the 3rd dungeon (the one like a mine).

Did someone find out how to remove the 20 debauchery limit?

• Red Heart
Reactions: .Inori

DeltaAir

Jun 16, 2018
You have to go to a wizard-like npc that is located in the house near of the clothing shop (where you can buy the micro bikini), he will give you a quest that you complete by killing a snake in the 3rd dungeon (the one like a mine).

Did someone find out how to remove the 20 debauchery limit?
How do you actually get her to take it as it's just greyed out after you get it?

Edit: found it. need the onahole from the hunting game and you combine them on the table in the bedroom.

Last edited:
Reactions: KariCuriousCat

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Off chance that anyone reads this before posting asking about the debauchery limits, since almost no one searches or reads the thread.

You'll hit limits at 20 and 40 (IIRC,numbers might be off). To get past them go to the east map and go the lower right area for 20, work in the store there to unlock the 20 limit. Then there's the brothel west of that store for the next one. I don't recall hitting a limit again after that, but it's basically find a more extreme sex work to do to get the next unlock.

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
strong female MC - check
costume sustem - check
virginity system - check
NTR - check

good sht
but the good ones is always the one with MTL
the only thing truly worse than NTR is MTL

i'd still force play this game tho
reminds me of good ol 111
if only theres voice act

Reactions: virtt

Symphatic

Uploader
Nov 25, 2021
Here are some rough menu translations. (options/skills/load/save/etc.)
Feel free to add more translations.

Just extract the attached zip file into you game directory.
(use with caution, it might break the game)

NamiBoops: Do you want to link it for everyone who might be interested?
The menu was already translated by me (image translations)

Add the NTR tag. It’s explicitly stated in the preview images that the entire premise of the game is if the protagonist can protect her virginity and conserve her feeling for her boyfriend. Basically the same type of NTR as fleeting Iris.
Confirmed from the preview images on DLsite, even though the netorare tag is not present on the game itself. Add tag to the OP so those inclined can ignore thread.
This is Cheating, not NTR. So adding the Cheating tag. NTR means cheating whilst having romantic feelings for the other partner male or female. Cheating is just having sex with someone else. So in this case MC is investing a about drugs but is working as a prostitute. What do prostitutes do? They trade sexual favors for money. As I am not a fan of those games (NTR) either I can tell the difference between Cheating and NTR.

Reactions: Frrz and smilee2110
3.40 star(s) 14 Votes