slowmist22

Jun 12, 2021
How do you actually get her to take it as it's just greyed out after you get it?

Edit: found it. need the onahole from the hunting game and you combine them on the table in the bedroom.
hey, where did you found it? please and thank you.

BlackFoiter

Apr 16, 2019
Only time I saw that was in the dungeon with the mini bikini and it was ripped. She still covers herself slightly though.
yeah, just noticed
I kinda miss rpg that you can choose what clothes you wear, even naked
In fact that you cant be naked here like kunicho botan, OneOne games is a bit disappointment
still a decent game after all

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Its not that the female MC games are tagged incorrectly; the site's definition of NTR is just too constricted and should be ignored. The jealously and "MC" part are not necessary parameters for NTR (the Tina swordswomen game has a side couple undergo NTR). The better definition would be "Character's loved one or a character with a significant other is sexually and/or emotionally taken by a third party". Of course, even this definition is inherently flawed because NTR is just an umbrella term for netorare, netorase, and netori and my definition is really only about netorare.
I agree that the site's definition should be expanded with new tags, but unfortunately, that does not seem like it will happen, and the current definition is what we have to use on this site for this tag. As currently defined on this site, this game would not meet the standard for the NTR tag.

-dirtyoldman-

Jan 19, 2019
ok MTL is actually not bad and comprehensible here, problem is some parts (infos/tutorial/gallery) aren't translated at all

Nov 17, 2021
please include the "cheating" tag.. our female protagonist is in a relationship with a man but she can be corrupted and used for prostitution

Hurrican016

Mar 14, 2019
I would like to know how MTL can be legal... What's the added value to propose such game or another with MTL ? Just to say it has been translated by a machine whitout reviewing at all by the human touch ?
It's a pity...

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I would like to know how MTL can be legal... What's the added value to propose such game or another with MTL ? Just to say it has been translated by a machine whitout reviewing at all by the human touch ?
It's a pity...
Well, MTL can be read by someone with literally no understanding of another language to get at least some idea of what is being said. There are plenty of times (years ago) when I'd play games in japanese with literally NO idea what was said and have literally NO idea what to do. If there's anything like a puzzle or none-obvious way to advance in the game without reading the text it's literally impossible to play without some kind of translation.

MTL bridges the gap between no understanding at all to at least some understanding of the game, which is far better. Obviously an actual translation is the best, but I personally will take what I can get. And frankly, people constantly showing up to bitch when a game is labeled as MTL gets really old, since it happens in EVERY thread with a MTLed game, with the exact same posts pretty much every time.

And honestly, if you really want properly translated games instead of MTL, why no go and learn how to translate yourself so you can produce all the proper translations you want. Or go out and pay a translator to do that.

As for "legality" what laws are you expecting to enforce MTL from being used? If you mean site rules, that would eliminate like 95% of the japanese games shared here.

Last edited:

virtt

Aug 18, 2018
This is Cheating, not NTR. So adding the Cheating tag. NTR means cheating whilst having romantic feelings for the other partner male or female. Cheating is just having sex with someone else. So in this case MC is investing a about drugs but is working as a prostitute. What do prostitutes do? They trade sexual favors for money. As I am not a fan of those games (NTR) either I can tell the difference between Cheating and NTR.
Who the fuck decided that? Netorare literal translation would be "sleep stolen" a.k.a. cucked while cheating is uwaki.
Cheating is two-timing.
NTR is cucked.

Edit: now I feel bad for using aggressive language after I realized you replied to my futa comment.
Sorry xd

Hurrican016

Mar 14, 2019
Well, MTL can be read by someone with literally no understanding of another language to get at least some idea of what is being said. There are plenty of times (years ago) when I'd play games in japanese with literally NO idea what was said and have literally NO idea what to do. If there's anything like a puzzle or none-obvious way to advance in the game without reading the text it's literally impossible to play without some kind of translation.

MTL bridges the gap between no understanding at all to at least some understanding of the game, which is far better. Obviously an actual translation is the best, but I personally will take what I can get.

As for "legality" what laws are you expecting to enforce MTL from being used? If you mean site rules, that would eliminate like 95% of the japanese games shared here.
Sure for ages, I was like you but I discovered some plugins such as AGTH or RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher in order to catch Japanese and copy-paste into an online very good translator for Japanese I mean for example deepl.com and surprise ! It's much more better than raw MTL... So I prefer to purchase the game and apply a patch in order to get a correct translation on it with the tools mentionned above.

I've been already part of the project to translate The Great Thunder - Steel Raiouger from GapTax before Kagura translated it...

Last edited:
Jan 7, 2022
Can anyone give a save like right before ending or near the end stages of the game with high debauchery?
The save in OP only has recollection room with new start.
I just want to play the repeatable free roam H events in the game without using recollection room.

Hurrican016

Mar 14, 2019
I've got a problem to run the game as I got the game.
It's a game boxed .exe and it seems there are some missing dll : cannot load nw.elf.dll
What I'm missing ?
Thanks !

Symphatic

Uploader
Nov 25, 2021
Who the fuck decided that? Netorare literal translation would be "sleep stolen" a.k.a. cucked while cheating is uwaki.
Cheating is two-timing.
NTR is cucked.

Edit: now I feel bad for using aggressive language after I realized you replied to my futa comment.
Sorry xd
I know how you feel about it, believe me, as I hate NTR with a fiery passion, but in this case, she's doing it for a job and not because she enjoys it. If you were to balance out the scenes between cheating and NTR, cheating would outweigh it. That's why I added the corruption tag as well. Personally, I can't stand NTR or Cheating, but I am pretty good at telling the difference between the two.

Haha, it's alright. I am used to aggressive language on here. Usually, I try to be fair and biased like in this case.

Also as a side note; any tags and their meaning should be discussed with the moderators as they're the ones that decide on/create the tag meanings. As NTR fills several categories, not just one, I also feel it doesn't cover enough. But in the tag definitions cheating fits best. ^^

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes