S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
People usually just see MTL and start bitching. I don't blame them though. What's annoying, however, is when an entire request thread is even begging for MTL AT LEAST and then you release that and people still bitch. Hell, I even put in the effort of image translations.

What people would rather do is bitch than learn the actual language though and I don't blame them. Effort is hard. x_x
Just want to ask, when you're translating pictures, what font are you using to make the edits? I'm looking to do this for another game's erostatus menu.

Symphatic

Uploader
Nov 25, 2021
Just want to ask, when you're translating pictures, what font are you using to make the edits? I'm looking to do this for another game's erostatus menu.
Uhhhh.... I think I just used whatever the default on is because I am too cheap to pay a monthly fee for photoshop.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Uhhhh.... I think I just used whatever the default on is because I am too cheap to pay a monthly fee for photoshop.
Makes me glad I kept my uh... sailor's copy of CS6... I guess I'll just go through the fonts and see if one fits. I'm just glad the developer decided to use a separate png for the background from the text.

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
can you upload the tran file, in free time i can adjust MTL using translator+++ a bit better

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
are the last two endings are bugged´no matter what i do, i only get the first two

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
are the last two endings are bugged´no matter what i do, i only get the first two
I'm doing some work translating the rest of the UI in RPG Maker. I could take a look. Which two are you talking about specifically?

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Alright, so here's my contribution to this game's translation, and my first translation effort here. Erotic status translations, and some other edits.
THIS REQUIRES A NEW SAVE

Everything you need should be in the www folder, just drag and drop into your game. If anything breaks, let me know, I'll fix it when I'm back in front of my computer again. I will not troubleshoot anything from an old save.

NOTE: There's one term in the Erotic Status menu I have not changed yet. That MTLs to something like "Backroom of Brothel". What this really means in context is either "Underground/Illegal Brothel" or "BDSM Brothel". Which would you guys prefer? I'll make the update by the end of the weekend.

Get it here:

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
I'm doing some work translating the rest of the UI in RPG Maker. I could take a look. Which two are you talking about specifically?
also iam late i will answer just in case. even thought i did push the erotic status realtionship to 0 with visiting the host and broke up with hume, iaqm still getting ending 1 and 2 (circled blue) in the picture. iam trying to get the other two endings as well ( red circle) but no matter what i do it ends always with either i lose and get ending 1 or get the above 100 lewdnes ending but no host or brothel ending. thx for the translation patch i will try it. if u have a tipp i would be grateful
ps: also iam voting for bdsm brothel after seeing the scene it would make sense to me (also both seems to work)

Reactions: S3vatari0n

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
also iam late i will answer just in case. even thought i did push the erotic status realtionship to 0 with visiting the host and broke up with hume, iaqm still getting ending 1 and 2 (circled blue) in the picture. iam trying to get the other two endings as well ( red circle) but no matter what i do it ends always with either i lose and get ending 1 or get the above 100 lewdnes ending but no host or brothel ending. thx for the translation patch i will try it. if u have a tipp i would be grateful
ps: also iam voting for bdsm brothel after seeing the scene it would make sense to me (also both seems to work)
So, the conditions for those ends are pretty easy to mess up since Both the Vanilla and Slut ends have higher priority than the Host end, and the Brothel end is more like a traditional Bad End route. The conditions are:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: n0pe

Totti000

May 4, 2022
So, the conditions for those ends are pretty easy to mess up since Both the Vanilla and Slut ends have higher priority than the Host end, and the Brothel end is more like a traditional Bad End route. The conditions are:

which is the underground brothel?

i was running through the game for the 4th time, i couldn't unlock 2 endings and all the scenes with bondage x brothel, no idea how to get these 3

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
which is the underground brothel?

i was running through the game for the 4th time, i couldn't unlock 2 endings and all the scenes with bondage x brothel, no idea how to get these 3
The underground brothel is the house in the main hub right of the Guard Station with the guard blocking you from going downstairs. I'm not sure where the condition to get past the guard is though.

Totti000

May 4, 2022
The underground brothel is the house in the main hub right of the Guard Station with the guard blocking you from going downstairs. I'm not sure where the condition to get past the guard is though.
thanks, i'll try to figure out focusing on that part

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
I really wish whoever had done this mtl had been consistent with the name of this place... So far I've seen Rudil, Rudyll, Rudyr, and Rudir.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 14 Votes