jve-11

Apr 7, 2018
I really wish whoever had done this mtl had been consistent with the name of this place... So far I've seen Rudil, Rudyll, Rudyr, and Rudir.
I spent the whole morning looking for a prequel because of that name ( Rudyll ) XD

R4PHI3L

Jan 10, 2022
just go suck some dick to lift the soft sex ban... literally just walk around... just download a 100% save if you can't be assed to do something as simple as pressing arrow keys.

Also the pub is on the top left corner. really wished there wasnt fucking 1 block obscure fucking paths to important areas that arent easy to see.

Last edited:

hotgirls150

Aug 19, 2018
this game looked pretty nice through the screenshots but had a feeling it HAD to have a drawback, and yup, there it is, MTL. I tried an MTL game again recently and god I really can't handle it. Part of me makes me want to try and rewrite the MTL to try and make sense but I can't even make sense of some of the MTL in the first place, and too much work

• Sad
Reactions: Nerro

riggety

Feb 20, 2022
So since no one before me has advised about lifting the "ban on soft sex" let me share how it's done.
When you reach 20 debauchery, you hit a cap and can't gain any more. At this point, though, the Pink Salon or Pinsaro in the south-east part of the Red Lights district let's you work there. This should unlock the ban on soft sex.

If that doesn't work, you may need the lust crest from the eastern cave on the campaign map. Go the the very end and you'll see a hexagram-ish figure on the ground. Step into it and a scene will play.

riggety

Feb 20, 2022
So, after you've unlocked "soft sex", the next roadblock will be "ban on sex" i.e. penetration.
This is achieved by working at the brothel at 50 debauchery. The brothel is right next door to the Pinsaro.

Reactions: JacarandaSun

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
So since no one before me has advised about lifting the "ban on soft sex" let me share how it's done.
It's been mentioned a couple of times already, once by me, and 4 posts above yours.
Sadly its one of the things this game doesn't do well, tell you the next steps and how to work the corruption mechanic.

Truth5eekker

Nov 26, 2020
Go to host club while you have less than 4000 gold. Isalia must also have slept with the host.
does this have other conditions too? because i have tried this with few ways, i drink and sleep with host and not drink, after both ways when i go back broke af she just says she dont have 4000 and leaves.

Edit. Ok you need go past point to where you unlock a chance to break up with the boy friend, so you need go host club till relattionship drops to 30 and then go again and drink. After that you can break up with boy friend. Then go again to club with less 4000 to unlock underground brothel.

Last edited:

IndriIndri

May 29, 2022
Rudil MTL Fixes Patch

While playing this game I noticed there were a few issues with some untranslated text with the menus and some of the pop up text in particular. This annoyed me enough while playing that I threw the game into Translator++ and attempted to fix some of the issues I encountered.

The following patch won't really fix the MTL or any of the dialogue, it'll just translate most of the menus, the Erotic Status information under each of the body parts and also translate stuff like the hovering text over many of the buildings and the pop up text that appears after every erotic event to show your debauchery level increasing.

I also translated the Tutorial images as some of the information in them was useful to know.

KNOWN CHANGES MADE:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

STUFF I WAS UNABLE TO TRANSLATE AND ISSUES

How to Install:

If there's any bugs or issues not listed that were caused by the patch, let me know and I'll try and fix it.

Current Patch Version: 1.0.0

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
Rudil MTL Fixes Patch

While playing this game I noticed there were a few issues with some untranslated text with the menus and some of the pop up text in particular. This annoyed me enough while playing that I threw the game into Translator++ and attempted to fix some of the issues I encountered.

The following patch won't really fix the MTL or any of the dialogue, it'll just translate most of the menus, the Erotic Status information under each of the body parts and also translate stuff like the hovering text over many of the buildings and the pop up text that appears after every erotic event to show your debauchery level increasing.

I also translated the Tutorial images as some of the information in them was useful to know.

KNOWN CHANGES MADE:

STUFF I WAS UNABLE TO TRANSLATE AND ISSUES

How to Install:

If there's any bugs or issues not listed that were caused by the patch, let me know and I'll try and fix it.

Current Patch Version: 1.0.0
Kinda curious why you not use chat gpt at least it had a better results than traditional mtl.

IndriIndri

May 29, 2022
Kinda curious why you not use chat gpt at least it had a better results than traditional mtl.
If you're thinking of how Dazed uses ChatGPT to create his MTLs, then it costs money to use their API for translating lots of text and the tool I used to make the fixes, Translator++, does not have ChatGPT integration for the free version.

My patch is just meant to be fixes to the original MTL to make it more bearable to play since it had some obvious problems and untranslated text that I wanted to fix. If someone else wanted to come along and use ChatGPT to make a better version of the translation then they are welcome to, but not something I plan to do.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Did this ever get fully translated?
As far as I know, no. It's still at shitty MTL tier. The most it's has is getting some more shitty MTL for menus and whatnot... but it's still just shitty MTL.

So unless you're a linguistic masochist, it's best to leave this in the "let's hope something happens someday" category.

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes