hebbton

Sep 20, 2017
I rarely/never write reviews but I was compelled to write one earlier given how criminally underrated it is. Writing is amazing, particularly compared to the average on F95.

The personality system reminds me a lot of games built in "Choice of Games"/ChoiceScript, a text based CYOA type system that a lot of (Non-Adult)games have been written in. (Quite a few on Steam these days)
From a search I see im not the first person to make the comparison. Not surprising seeing as some of them are also very well written.

infinitestarsdev

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2020
Devlog 2024-06-07

Heya, it's Friday! Yay!

Been crazy busy with life! Was sick for a bit, and then had to play catch up after that. The little one was also sick for a bit, and her latest is cutting teeth, so that's been fun! (Not the FUN!! kind of fun!)

I've been able to consistently work from 8:00-17:00ish, taking a break for some family time, etc, until 20:00ish, and then working again from 20:00ish to 23:00/00:00 most days (The super productive hours with zero interruptions!) However, the little one's newest party trick is waking up at 00:30. Not the "I'm upset" kind of wakeup, no. It's the unfettered childlike joy and glee, ready-to-play and talk kind, so sleep deprivation is real.

However, thanks to the fantastic team, the work on Infinite Stars has continued! Veera's scene intimate scene is done at 7.5K words, and I'll probably start coding it over the weekend. We also have a date scene with Lebeny and a second intimate scene for her in the works, which are nearing completion.

The main story progression has also been falling into place, and I'll need to decide on a cut-off point soon. The good news is we'll probably have a patron release later this month with some of the new intimate content!

veeraprogression.png

Tabitha has gotten a few new outfits thanks to our generous Admiral patron AND we've been working on something exciting!! Hint: It has to do with outfit variations!

Tae has also made some changes to Veera in anticipation of her first intimate scene, and she is now much more in line with her original sprite!

I hope all of you have a fantastic weekend. Stay safe, stay warm (it's winter here), and be kind!

infinitestarsdev

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2020
I rarely/never write reviews but I was compelled to write one earlier given how criminally underrated it is. Writing is amazing, particularly compared to the average on F95.

The personality system reminds me a lot of games built in "Choice of Games"/ChoiceScript, a text based CYOA type system that a lot of (Non-Adult)games have been written in. (Quite a few on Steam these days)
From a search I see im not the first person to make the comparison. Not surprising seeing as some of them are also very well written.
Thank you so much for the kind words! People don't always realise just how much it means to an indie dev pouring hours and hours of their life into a project!

Reactions: chl67

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
Devlog 2024-06-07

Heya, it's Friday! Yay!

Been crazy busy with life! Was sick for a bit, and then had to play catch up after that. The little one was also sick for a bit, and her latest is cutting teeth, so that's been fun! (Not the FUN!! kind of fun!)

I've been able to consistently work from 8:00-17:00ish, taking a break for some family time, etc, until 20:00ish, and then working again from 20:00ish to 23:00/00:00 most days (The super productive hours with zero interruptions!) However, the little one's newest party trick is waking up at 00:30. Not the "I'm upset" kind of wakeup, no. It's the unfettered childlike joy and glee, ready-to-play and talk kind, so sleep deprivation is real.

However, thanks to the fantastic team, the work on Infinite Stars has continued! Veera's scene intimate scene is done at 7.5K words, and I'll probably start coding it over the weekend. We also have a date scene with Lebeny and a second intimate scene for her in the works, which are nearing completion.

The main story progression has also been falling into place, and I'll need to decide on a cut-off point soon. The good news is we'll probably have a patron release later this month with some of the new intimate content!

View attachment 3712973

Tabitha has gotten a few new outfits thanks to our generous Admiral patron AND we've been working on something exciting!! Hint: It has to do with outfit variations!

Tae has also made some changes to Veera in anticipation of her first intimate scene, and she is now much more in line with her original sprite!

I hope all of you have a fantastic weekend. Stay safe, stay warm (it's winter here), and be kind!
I don't get why the art was downgraded. First was by far the best.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I don't get why the art was downgraded. First was by far the best.
I feel the same way. Although they become more "detailed", the Art-style becomes less appealing, and the visual fidelity doesn't become better.
The middle one (2022) is OK, But the right (2024) one is downright weird, no human eyes align that way :ROFLMAO:

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes